Table of Contents
The Temple Owls (5-4) are heavily favored (-11) to continue a three-game winning streak when they host the Saint Joseph’s (PA) Hawks (3-4) at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, December 6, 2022 at Liacouras Center. The matchup has a point total of 141.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Owls vs. Hawks
- Game Day: Tuesday, December 6, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Arena: Liacouras Center
Temple Betting Stats & Information
- Temple has put together a 3-3 record in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 50% of those games).
- The Owls have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -638 or shorter.
- The Owls are 5-4-0 ATS this season.
- The Hawks are winless against the spread (0-1) when playing as at least 11-point underdogs.
- The average point total for Temple’s games this year is 1.2 fewer points than the over/under of 141.5 in this matchup.
Saint Joseph’s (PA) Betting Stats & Info
- Saint Joseph’s (PA) has entered the game as underdogs three times this season and won once.
- The Hawks have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +460 odds on them winning this game.
- The Hawks are 2-5-0 against the spread this year.
- The Hawks are 0-1 against the spread when an underdog by 11 points or greater this year.
- The average point total for Saint Joseph’s (PA) this year is 6.2 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Temple vs. Saint Joseph’s (PA) Season Stat Comparison
|Temple Rank||Temple AVG||Saint Joseph’s (PA) AVG||Saint Joseph’s (PA) Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Temple Owls Leaders
- Khalif Battle leads the Owls in scoring, tallying 20.0 points per game to go with 3.6 rebounds and 1.2 assists.
- Jamille Reynolds leads Temple in rebounding, averaging 6.3 per game, while Hysier Miller leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.8 in each contest.
- Battle makes more threes per game than any other member of the Owls, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 3.4 per contest.
Saint Joseph’s (PA) Hawks Leaders
- Erik Reynolds II is the top scorer for the Hawks with 20.0 points per game. He also adds 2.7 rebounds and 2.7 assists per game to his stats.
- Kacper Klaczek puts up a stat line of 7.1 rebounds, 8.4 points and 2.3 assists per game for Saint Joseph’s (PA) to take the top rebound spot on the team. Lynn Greer III holds the top spot for assists with 3.6 per game, adding 10.9 points and 3.9 rebounds per outing.
- Erik Reynolds II is the top scorer from distance for the Hawks, hitting 3.1 threes per game.