Table of Contents
The No. 14 Gonzaga Bulldogs (5-3) play the Kent State Golden Flashes (6-2) as heavy, 16-point favorites on Monday, December 5, 2022 at 9:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is 153.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bulldogs vs. Golden Flashes
- Game Day: Monday, December 5, 2022
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Spokane, Washington
- Arena: McCarthey Athletic Center
Gonzaga Betting Stats & Information
- Gonzaga has gone 3-2 in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 60%).
- The Bulldogs have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -2024 or shorter.
- The Bulldogs have covered the spread twice in eight opportunities this season.
- The Golden Flashes are a perfect 1-0 against the spread when an underdog by 16 points or more this year.
- Gonzaga’s average point total in outings this year is 156.3, 2.8 points higher than the total in this game.
Kent State Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Kent State has won one out of the three games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Golden Flashes have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +1000 odds on them winning this game.
- The Golden Flashes have a 7-1-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as at least 16-point underdogs this season, the Golden Flashes are 1-0 against the spread.
- The average point total for Kent State this season is 15 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Gonzaga vs. Kent State Season Stat Comparison
|Gonzaga Rank||Gonzaga AVG||Kent State AVG||Kent State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Gonzaga Bulldogs Leaders
- The Bulldogs scoring leader is Drew Timme, who averages 18.6 per contest to go with 7.1 rebounds and 2.9 assists.
- Julian Strawther leads Gonzaga in rebounding, averaging 8.6 per game, while Nolan Hickman leads the team in assists, distributing an average of four in each contest.
- The Bulldogs get the most three-point shooting production out of Strawther, who makes 2.1 threes per game.
Kent State Golden Flashes Leaders
- Sincere Carry averages 18.9 points and adds five assists per game, putting him at the top of the Golden Flashes’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Cli’Ron Hornbeak is at the top of the Kent State rebounding leaderboard with 6.9 rebounds per game. He also notches 6.7 points and adds 0.4 assists per game.
- Carry makes 2.1 three-pointers per game, the most on the Golden Flashes.