Table of Contents
The UMass-Lowell River Hawks (8-1) are heavy, 13-point favorites as they look to continue a six-game winning streak when they visit the Long Island Sharks (1-6) on Monday, December 5, 2022 at Steinberg Wellness Center. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 144.
Game Info, Betting Lines for River Hawks vs. Sharks
- Game Day: Monday, December 5, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Brooklyn, New York
- Arena: Steinberg Wellness Center
UMass-Lowell Betting Stats & Information
- UMass-Lowell has won all six games when listed as the moneyline favorite this season.
- The River Hawks have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -1244 or shorter.
- The River Hawks are 6-1-0 against the spread this season.
- The Sharks have a 3-2 record against the spread when an underdog by 13 points or more this year.
- The average point total in UMass-Lowell’s games this year is 0.3 fewer points than the over/under of 144 in this matchup.
LIU Betting Stats & Info
- LIU has been listed as the underdog five times this season and have failed to win any of those games.
- The Sharks have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +750 odds on them winning this game.
- The Sharks have a 3-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Sharks have a 3-2 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 13 points or more.
- The average total for LIU’s games this year is 2.4 more points than the point total of 144 for this outing.
UMass-Lowell vs. LIU Season Stat Comparison
|UMass-Lowell Rank||UMass-Lowell AVG||LIU AVG||LIU Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UMass-Lowell River Hawks Leaders
- Abdoul Karim Coulibaly leads the River Hawks in scoring and rebounding, accumulating 15.4 points and 9.9 rebounds per game.
- Ayinde Hikim leads UMass-Lowell in assists, averaging 4.3 per game while also scoring 8.7 points per contest.
- The River Hawks get the most three-point shooting production out of Everette Hammond, who makes 1.6 threes per game.
Long Island Sharks Leaders
- Marko Maletic is the top scorer for the Sharks with 15.4 points per game. He also adds 2.4 rebounds and 1.4 assists per game to his statistics.
- Quion Burns puts up a stat line of six rebounds, 10.7 points and two assists per game for LIU to take the top rebound spot on the team. Tre Wood has the top spot for assists with 3.7 per game, adding 10.7 points and three rebounds per contest.
- Maletic is the top scorer from distance for the Sharks, hitting 3.4 threes per game.