Table of Contents
The Oakland Golden Grizzlies (2-8) visit the Syracuse Orange (4-4) after losing four straight road games. The Orange are double-digit favorites by 16 points in the matchup, which begins at 6:00 PM ET on Tuesday, December 6, 2022. The over/under is 142.5 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Orange vs. Golden Grizzlies
- Game Day: Tuesday, December 6, 2022
- Game Time: 6:00 PM ET
- Location: Syracuse, New York
- Arena: JMA Wireless Dome
Syracuse Betting Stats & Information
- Syracuse has won 60% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (3-2).
- The Orange have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -1889 or shorter.
- The Orange have a 3-5-0 record against the spread this season.
- The average over/under Syracuse has had set in matchups this year is 3.9 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Oakland Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Oakland has been listed as the underdog in seven games and failed to win any of those contests.
- The Golden Grizzlies have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +933.
- The Golden Grizzlies have only covered the spread two times in 10 opportunities this year.
- The average total for Oakland’s games this season is 13.1 more points than the point total of 142.5 in this outing.
Syracuse vs. Oakland Season Stat Comparison
|Syracuse Rank||Syracuse AVG||Oakland AVG||Oakland Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Syracuse Orange Leaders
- Jesse Edwards leads the Orange in scoring and rebounding, accumulating 14.8 points and 11.9 rebounds per game.
- Syracuse’s best passer is Judah Mintz, who averages three assists per game to go with his 14.4 PPG scoring average.
- Joseph Girard III makes more threes per game than any other member of the Orange, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.5 per contest.
Oakland Golden Grizzlies Leaders
- Trey Townsend racks up 16.1 points per game to be the top scorer for the Golden Grizzlies.
- The Oakland leaders in rebounding and assists are Keaton Hervey with 7.9 rebounds per game (he also adds 14.4 points and 1.1 assists per game) and Jalen Moore with 5.6 assists per game (he also tacks on 12.8 points and three rebounds per game).
- Blake Lampman knocks down 2.6 three-pointers per game, the most on the Golden Grizzlies.