Table of Contents
The Military Bowl will see the UCF Knights and the Duke Blue Devils square off on Wednesday, December 28, 2022. The matchup begins at 2:00 PM ET and airs on ESPN.
The Knights are favored, but by less than a field goal (-1), against the Blue Devils. The over/under for this game is 62 points.
Create your Bowl Pick’em Pool with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Game Info and Betting Lines for UCF vs. Duke
- Game Day: Wednesday, December 28, 2022
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Location: Annapolis, Maryland
- Stadium: Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
UCF Betting Insights
- Duke is 8-4-0 ATS this season.
- Duke is 5-1 against the spread when an underdog by 1 point or more this season.
- Duke has hit the over in six of their 12 games with a set total (50%).
UCF Stats & Insights
- UCF owns the 75th-ranked defense this year (382.3 yards allowed per game), and has been more effective offensively, ranking 11th-best with a tally of 480.2 yards per game.
- UCF is compiling 34.4 points per game on offense, which ranks them 26th in the FBS. On defense, the defense ranks 39th, giving up 23.2 points per game.
- UCF is totaling 244.5 passing yards per game offensively this year (54th in the FBS), and is giving up 226.1 passing yards per game (74th) on defense.
- UCF ranks 77th in run defense this season (156.2 rushing yards allowed per game), but has been playing really well on offense, ranking eighth-best in the FBS with 235.7 rushing yards per game.
- On offense, UCF has been a top-25 unit in terms of third-down efficiency, ranking 16th-best in the FBS by putting up a 47.2% third-down percentage. The defense ranks 57th on defense (37.2% third-down percentage allowed).
- UCF ranks 100th in college football with a -1 turnover margin after forcing 16 turnovers (60th in the FBS) and committing 17 (73rd in the FBS).
UCF’s Best Players
- John Rhys Plumlee leads UCF with 2,404 yards (200.3 ypg) on 197-of-312 passing with 14 touchdowns and seven interceptions this season. He also has 827 rushing yards on 144 carries while scoring 11 touchdowns on the ground.
- Isaiah Bowser has carried the ball 195 times for 769 yards (59.2 per game) and 14 touchdowns.
- Javon Baker’s 747 yards as a receiver pace the team. He’s been targeted zero times and has collected 54 catches and five touchdowns.
- Ryan O’Keefe has caught 73 passes for 725 yards (55.8 yards per game) and five touchdowns this year.
- Kobe Hudson has hauled in 34 grabs for 578 yards, an average of 64.2 yards per game. He’s scored seven times as a receiver this season.
- Tre’Mon Morris-Brash paces the team with six sacks, and also has 10 TFL and 47 tackles.
- UCF’s tackle leader, Jason Johnson, has 112 tackles, three TFL, and one sack this year.
- Divaad Wilson has picked off a team-leading three passes. He also has 39 tackles, one TFL, and four passes defended to his name.
Duke Betting Insights
- Duke’s ATS record is 8-4-0 this year.
- Duke has a 5-1 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 1 point or more.
- Duke has gone over in six of their 12 games with a set total (50%).
Duke Stats & Insights
- In terms of total yards, Duke ranks 68th in the FBS (386.2 total yards per game) and 46th on defense (360.8 total yards allowed per contest).
- In terms of points scored Duke ranks 34th in the FBS (33.1 points per game), and it is 36th on defense (22.8 points allowed per contest).
- In terms of passing, Duke ranks 81st in the FBS (219.9 passing yards per game) and 105th on defense (258.3 passing yards allowed per game).
- Duke’s run defense has been paving the way for the team, as it ranks 11th-best in the FBS with 102.6 rushing yards conceded per game. In terms of offense, it is generating 166.3 rushing yards per game, which ranks 55th.
- Duke ranks 53rd in third-down conversion percentage (40.1%) on offense, but it has been worse on the defensive side of the ball, ranking 21st-worst in the FBS with a 43.1% third-down percentage allowed.
- Duke sports a top-25 turnover margin this season, ranking fourth-best at +13.
Duke’s Best Players
- Riley Leonard has thrown for 2,639 yards (219.9 ypg) to lead Duke, completing 62.7% of his passes and collecting 18 touchdown passes and five interceptions this season. He is also a playmaker on the ground, racking up 569 yards (47.4 ypg) on 109 carries with nine touchdowns.
- Jordan Waters has been given 110 carries and totaled 510 yards with eight touchdowns.
- Jalon Calhoun has totaled 56 catches this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 811 (67.6 yards per game). He’s been targeted zero times and has four touchdowns.
- Jordan Moore has 52 receptions (on zero targets) for a total of 606 yards (50.5 yards per game) and four touchdowns this year.
- Eli Pancol’s zero targets have resulted in 20 catches for 328 yards.
- Dewayne Carter has collected five sacks to pace the team, while also recording 10 TFL and 34 tackles.
- Shaka Heyward has 92 tackles, five TFL, two sacks, and two interceptions, and leads the team in both tackles and interceptions.