Table of Contents
Two streaking teams hit the court when the Clemson Tigers (7-2) host the Towson Tigers (8-1) on Wednesday, December 7, 2022 at 9:00 PM ET. The Towson Tigers are 7-point underdogs and will try to keep their three-game win streak allive against the Clemson Tigers, who have won three straight. The over/under is set at 131.5 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Tigers vs. Tigers
- Game Day: Wednesday, December 7, 2022
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Clemson, South Carolina
- Arena: Littlejohn Coliseum
Clemson Betting Stats & Information
- Clemson has won 87.5% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (7-1).
- The Clemson Tigers have not played as a moneyline favorite of -302 or shorter.
- The Clemson Tigers’ ATS record is 4-5-0 this season.
- The average point total in Clemson’s games this season is 9.9 more points than the over/under of 131.5 in this matchup.
Towson Betting Stats & Info
- Towson won the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- The Towson Tigers have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +245 odds on them winning this game.
- The Towson Tigers are 5-4-0 against the spread this year.
- The average point total for Towson this year is 1.5 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Clemson vs. Towson Season Stat Comparison
|Clemson Rank||Clemson AVG||Towson AVG||Towson Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Clemson Tigers Leaders
- The Clemson Tigers leader in points and assists is Chase Hunter, who scores 14.9 points per game to go with 5.1 assists.
- Hunter Tyson is Clemson’s best rebounder, hauling in an average of 8.9 boards in each contest while scoring 14.2 points per game.
- Alex Hemenway leads the Clemson Tigers in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.4 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Towson Tigers Leaders
- Cameron Holden’s points (15.8 per game) and assists (4.7 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Tigers’ leaderboards.
- Charles Thompson is at the top of the Towson rebounding leaderboard with 7.7 rebounds per game. He also scores 12.8 points and tacks on 1.8 assists per game.
- Nicolas Timberlake is the top scorer from the three-point line for the Towson Tigers, hitting 1.9 threes per game.