Table of Contents
The Tulsa Golden Hurricane (2-5) are 4-point favorites as they attempt to stop a three-game home losing streak when they host the Detroit Mercy Titans (4-5) on Wednesday, December 7, 2022 at Donald W. Reynolds Center. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is 149.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Golden Hurricane vs. Titans
- Game Day: Wednesday, December 7, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Arena: Donald W. Reynolds Center
Tulsa Betting Stats & Information
- Tulsa has been listed as the moneyline favorite just one other time so far this season, a game it won.
- The Golden Hurricane have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -190 or shorter.
- The Golden Hurricane are 1-5-1 against the spread this season.
- The Titans are 2-2 against the spread when an underdog by 4 points or more this year.
- The average point total in Tulsa’s games this year is 5.4 fewer points than the over/under of 149.5 in this matchup.
Detroit Mercy Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Detroit Mercy has been the underdog eight times and won three of those games.
- The Titans have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +160.
- The Titans have a 4-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Titans have a 2-2 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 4 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Detroit Mercy this season is 0.7 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Tulsa vs. Detroit Mercy Season Stat Comparison
|Tulsa Rank||Tulsa AVG||Detroit Mercy AVG||Detroit Mercy Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Tulsa Golden Hurricane Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Golden Hurricane this season is Sam Griffin, who averages 15.4 points, 3.6 rebounds, and 2.6 assists per game.
- Tulsa’s leading rebounder is Bryant Selebangue averaging 8.9 boards per game and its best passer is Anthony Pritchard and his 3.1 assists per game.
- Griffin leads the Golden Hurricane in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.4 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Detroit Mercy Titans Leaders
- Antoine Davis’ points (23.1 per game) and assists (3.7 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Titans’ leaderboards.
- Gerald Liddell grabs 14.5 rebounds per game (he also scores 17 points per game and adds two assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Detroit Mercy rebounding leaderboard.
- Davis is the top scorer from the three-point line for the Titans, hitting 3.6 threes per game.