Table of Contents
The Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (5-3) are 5-point favorites as they look to build on a four-game home win streak when they square off against the Georgia Bulldogs (7-2) on Tuesday, December 6, 2022 at Hank McCamish Pavilion. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is set at 132.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Yellow Jackets vs. Bulldogs
- Game Day: Tuesday, December 6, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Arena: Hank McCamish Pavilion
Georgia Tech Betting Stats & Information
- Georgia Tech has won all four games when listed as the moneyline favorite this season.
- The Yellow Jackets have not played a game with moneyline odds of -171 or shorter.
- The Yellow Jackets have a 5-2-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Bulldogs have not yet covered the spread as underdogs of 5 points or more this year (0-2).
- Georgia Tech’s average point total in matchups this season is 137.1, 4.6 points higher than the total in this game.
Georgia Betting Stats & Info
- Georgia has lost both games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Bulldogs have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +144.
- The Bulldogs are 3-6-0 against the spread this year.
- The Bulldogs have not yet covered the spread as underdogs of 5 points or more this season (0-2).
- The average total in Georgia’s games this season is 1.7 fewer points than the point total of 132.5 for this outing.
Georgia Tech vs. Georgia Season Stat Comparison
|Georgia Tech Rank||Georgia Tech AVG||Georgia AVG||Georgia Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Yellow Jackets this season is Miles Kelly, who averages 13 points, 3.4 rebounds, and 0.9 assists per game.
- Javon Franklin leads Georgia Tech in rebounding, averaging seven per game, while Deivon Smith leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.3 in each contest.
- Kelly makes more threes per game than any other member of the Yellow Jackets, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.8 per contest.
Georgia Bulldogs Leaders
- Terry Roberts’ points (14 per game) and assists (4.1 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Bulldogs’ leaderboards.
- KyeRon Lindsay grabs 5.4 rebounds per game (he also scores 6.4 points per game and adds 0.3 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Georgia rebounding leaderboard.
- Kario Oquendo is dependable from distance and leads the Bulldogs with 1.7 made threes per game.