Table of Contents
The North Texas Mean Green (6-2) face the UT Arlington Mavericks (4-5) as heavy, 10.5-point favorites on Tuesday, December 6, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is set at 114.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Mean Green vs. Mavericks
- Game Day: Tuesday, December 6, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Arlington, Texas
- Arena: College Park Center
North Texas Betting Stats & Information
- North Texas has been favored on the moneyline five times this season. They’ve gone 4-1 in those games.
- The Mean Green have not played as a moneyline favorite of -602 or shorter.
- The Mean Green have a 4-2-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Mavericks are 2-0 against the spread so far this season when playing as at least 10.5-point underdogs.
- The average point total for North Texas’ games this season is 2.6 fewer points than the total of 114.5 in this matchup.
UT Arlington Betting Stats & Info
- UT Arlington has won one of the six games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Mavericks have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +438 moneyline set for this game.
- The Mavericks have a 3-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Mavericks are a perfect 2-0 against the spread when an underdog by 10.5 points or more this year.
- The average total for UT Arlington’s games this year is 17.7 more points than the point total of 114.5 in this outing.
North Texas vs. UT Arlington Season Stat Comparison
|North Texas Rank||North Texas AVG||UT Arlington AVG||UT Arlington Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
North Texas Mean Green Leaders
- Tylor Perry leads the Mean Green in scoring, tallying 16.2 points per game to go with 1.8 rebounds and 2.5 assists.
- North Texas’ leading rebounder is Abou Ousmane averaging 6.1 boards per game and its best passer is Kai Huntsberry and his 2.5 assists per game.
- The Mean Green get the most three-point shooting production out of Perry, who knocks down 3.0 threes per game.
UT Arlington Mavericks Leaders
- Aaron Johnson-Cash is the top scorer for the Mavericks with 8.7 points per game. He also adds 3.9 rebounds and 0.8 assists per game to his scoring output.
- UT Arlington’s leader in rebounds is Shemar Wilson with 8.2 per game, and its leader in assists is Marion Humphrey with 3.1 per game.
- Johnson-Cash hits 1.3 three-pointers per game, the most on the Mavericks.