Table of Contents
The La Salle Explorers (4-4) hit the court against the Bucknell Bison (6-3) as 4-point favorites on Tuesday, December 6, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is 137.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Explorers vs. Bison
- Game Day: Tuesday, December 6, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Arena: Tom Gola Arena
La Salle Betting Stats & Information
- La Salle has not lost a game it played as the moneyline favorite this season, going 3-0.
- The Explorers have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -189 or shorter.
- The Explorers are 4-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bison are 1-0 against the spread so far when playing as at least 4-point underdogs.
- The average point total for La Salle’s games this year is 0.8 more points than the over/under of 137.5 in this matchup.
Bucknell Betting Stats & Info
- Bucknell has won one of the three games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Bison have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +155.
- The Bison are 5-3-0 ATS this season.
- When they have played as at least 4-point underdogs this year, the Bison are 1-0 against the spread.
- The average point total for Bucknell this season is 1.1 points higher than this game’s over/under.
La Salle vs. Bucknell Season Stat Comparison
|La Salle Rank||La Salle AVG||Bucknell AVG||Bucknell Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
La Salle Explorers Leaders
- The Explorers leader in points and assists is Khalil Brantley, who puts up 12.9 points per game to go with 3.5 assists.
- Hassan Drame leads La Salle in rebounding, pulling down 5.6 boards per game while also scoring 8.8 points a contest.
- Josh Nickelberry leads the Explorers in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.4 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Bucknell Bison Leaders
- Xander Rice collects 17.0 points and tacks on 3.8 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Bison’s leaderboards for those statistics.
- Alex Timmerman’s stat line of 7.6 rebounds, 11.7 points and 2.0 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Bucknell rebounding leaderboard.
- Rice is the top scorer from deep for the Bison, hitting 2.8 threes per game.