Table of Contents
The American Eagles (5-2) are 3.5-point underdogs as they attempt to extend a three-game road winning streak when they take on the Mount St. Mary’s Mountaineers (4-5) on Tuesday, December 6, 2022 at Knott Arena. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 131.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Mountaineers vs. Eagles
- Game Day: Tuesday, December 6, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Emmitsburg, Maryland
- Arena: Knott Arena
|Mount St. Mary’s||-3.5||131.5|
Mount St. Mary’s Betting Stats & Information
- Mount St. Mary’s has been the moneyline favorite just one other time so far this season, a game it lost.
- The Mountaineers have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -175 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Mountaineers have put together a 4-4-0 record against the spread.
- The Eagles have a 2-1 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 3.5 points or more this season.
- Mount St. Mary’s average total in outings this year has been 135.9, 4.4 points higher than the over/under in this particular game.
American Betting Stats & Info
- This season, American has won three out of the five games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Eagles have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +143.
- The Eagles’ ATS record is 5-2-0 this season.
- In games they have played as at least 3.5-point underdogs this season, the Eagles are 2-1 against the spread.
- The average total in American’s games this year is 1.6 more points than the point total of 131.5 for this outing.
Mount St. Mary’s vs. American Season Stat Comparison
|Mount St. Mary’s Rank||Mount St. Mary’s AVG||American AVG||American Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Mount St. Mary’s Mountaineers Leaders
- Jalen Benjamin leads the Mountaineers in points and assists per game, scoring 19.0 points and distributing 4.7 assists.
- Malik Jefferson is Mount St. Mary’s best rebounder, grabbing an average of 7.6 boards in each contest while scoring 10.2 points per game.
- The Mountaineers get the most three-point shooting production out of Benjamin, who makes 2.4 threes per game.
American Eagles Leaders
- Matt Rogers sits atop the Eagles leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 12.1 points and 5.9 rebounds per game.
- Elijah Stephens’ assist statline paces American; he racks up 4.4 assists per game.
- Geoff Sprouse is the most prolific from the three-point line for the Eagles, hitting 2.4 threes per game.