The Orlando Magic (5-20) are underdogs (+6) as they try to end a nine-game losing streak when they host the Los Angeles Clippers (14-11) at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, December 7, 2022 at Amway Center. The matchup airs on BSFL and BSSC. The matchup has an over/under of 219.5 points.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Clippers vs. Magic
- Game Day: Wednesday, December 7, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSFL and BSSC
- Location: Orlando, Florida
- Arena: Amway Center
Clippers Betting Stats & Information
- The Clippers have compiled an 11-5 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 68.8% of those games).
- Los Angeles has a record of 3-1 when it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -243 or shorter (winning 75%).
- The Clippers are 11-14-0 against the spread this season.
- When they have played as at least 6-point favorites this season, the Clippers are 2-4 against the spread.
- Los Angeles’ average point total in matchups this season is 216.0, 3.5 points fewer than the total in this game.
- In the Clippers’ 25 games with a set total, eight have hit the over (32%).
Orlando Betting Stats & Info
- The Magic have entered the game as underdogs 22 times this season and won five, or 22.7%, of those games.
- Orlando has a record of 4-12, a 25% win rate, when it is set as the underdog by +199 or more by bookmakers this season.
- The Magic have covered the spread 10 times over 25 games with a set spread.
- In games they were an underdog in by 6 points or more so far this year, the Magic went 8-7-2 against the spread.
- The average over/under in Orlando’s games this season is 2.2 more points than the point total of 219.5 in this outing.
- This season, 12 of the Magic’s games have gone over the point total.
Clippers vs. Magic Season Stat Comparison
|Clippers Rank||Clippers AVG||Magic AVG||Magic Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Los Angeles Clippers Leaders
- Paul George leads active Clippers players in scoring, tallying 23.4 points per game to go with 5.8 rebounds and 4.5 assists.
- John Wall is averaging 12.8 points, 5.7 assists and 2.6 rebounds per game, while Ivica Zubac adds 10.7 points, 1.2 assists and 11.5 rebounds per contest.
- George makes more threes per game than any other (active) member of the Clippers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.8 per contest.
Orlando Magic Leaders
- This season, Paolo Banchero scores 21.7 points per game and adds 6.8 rebounds and 3.8 assists per game.
- Franz Wagner adds 19.3 points, 4.1 rebounds and 3.8 assists per game to the team’s offensive production, while Bol Bol records 12.5 points, 7.5 rebounds and 1.0 assist per game.
- Terrence Ross is dependable from deep with 1.7 made threes per game.