Table of Contents
The Eastern-leading Celtics (20-5) are just 1.5-point favorites when they visit the Western-leading Suns (16-8) on Wednesday, December 7, 2022 at Footprint Center. The game is set totip off at 10:00 PM ET on ESPN, BSAZ, and NBCS-BOS. The matchup has an over/under set at 231 points.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Celtics vs. Suns
- Game Day: Wednesday, December 7, 2022
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN, BSAZ, and NBCS-BOS
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- Arena: Footprint Center
Celtics Betting Stats & Information
- The Celtics have won 79.2% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (19-5).
- When it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -120 or shorter, Boston has a record of 18-5 (78.3% win percentage).
- So far this season, the Celtics have put together a 16-9-0 record against the spread.
- The Celtics have a 14-9 record against the spread this season when favored by 1.5 points or more.
- Boston’s average point total in outings this season is 233.2, 2.2 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The teams have hit the over in 15 of the Celtics’ 24 games with a set total.
Phoenix Betting Stats & Info
- This season, the Suns have won three out of the five games in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Phoenix has a record of 2-2 when it is set as the underdog by -100 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- The Suns have compiled a 14-10-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 1.5-point underdogs or more, the Suns have an ATS record of 3-1.
- The average point total for Phoenix this year is 5.2 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
- Suns games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 11 times this season.
Celtics vs. Suns Season Stat Comparison
|Celtics Rank||Celtics AVG||Suns AVG||Suns Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Boston Celtics Leaders
- The Celtics get 30.8 points, 8.3 rebounds and 4.2 assists from Jayson Tatum.
- Marcus Smart contributes with 3.1 boards and 7.6 assists per game in addition to his 12.1 PPG scoring average.
- Tatum leads active Celtics in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 3.4 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Phoenix Suns Leaders
- Devin Booker averages 28.4 points per game. He also collects 4.9 rebounds and averages 5.9 assists per game.
- Deandre Ayton’s statline of 9.6 rebounds, 17.1 points and 2.1 assists adds to the squard’s output.
- Booker is the most prolific from distance for the Suns (among active players), hitting 2.4 threes per game.