Table of Contents
The Sacramento Kings (13-9) are 6.5-point underdogs as they try to extend a three-game win streak when they visit the Milwaukee Bucks (17-6) on Wednesday, December 7, 2022 at Fiserv Forum. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET on NBCS-CA and BSWI. The point total is 234.5 for the matchup.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bucks vs. Kings
- Game Day: Wednesday, December 7, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBCS-CA and BSWI
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Arena: Fiserv Forum
Bucks Betting Stats & Information
- The Bucks have a 16-5 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 76.2% of those games).
- Milwaukee has gone 5-2 when playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -262 or shorter (winning 71.4%).
- The Bucks have gone 13-9-1 ATS this season.
- The Bucks have a 3-5 record against the spread in games they were favored by 6.5 points or more this season.
- The average over/under Milwaukee has had set in matchups this year is 14.2 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- The teams have hit the over in 10 of the Bucks’ 22 games with a set total.
Sacramento Betting Stats & Info
- The Kings have been underdogs in 11 games this season and won four (36.4%) of those contests.
- Sacramento has not won as an underdog of +214 or more on the moneyline this season in three games with those odds or longer.
- The Kings are 15-7-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 6.5-point underdogs or more, the Kings have an ATS record of 2-1.
- The average point total for Sacramento this season is 0.6 points higher than this game’s over/under.
- This year, Kings games have hit the over 10 times.
Bucks vs. Kings Season Stat Comparison
|Bucks Rank||Bucks AVG||Kings AVG||Kings Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Milwaukee Bucks Leaders
- Giannis Antetokounmpo leads active Bucks players in scoring, tallying 31.9 points per game to go with 11.3 rebounds and 5.5 assists.
- Jrue Holiday is averaging 18.3 points, 7.5 assists and 5.2 rebounds a game, while Bobby Portis adds 13.9 points, 2.3 assists and 10.4 rebounds per contest.
- Brook Lopez makes more threes per game than any other (active) member of the Bucks, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.4 per contest.
Sacramento Kings Leaders
- Domantas Sabonis averages 16.7 points per game, while also pulling down 11.0 rebounds and racking up 6.5 assists per game.
- De’Aaron Fox is on the books for 23.1 points, 5.1 rebounds and 5.8 assists per game.
- Kevin Huerter is the top scorer from deep for the Kings (among active players), hitting 3.0 threes per game.