Table of Contents
The North Carolina Central Eagles (5-4) are heavy underdogs (+19) as they attempt to stop a four-game road losing streak when they square off against the Marquette Golden Eagles (6-3) on Tuesday, December 6, 2022 at Fiserv Forum. The contest airs at 8:30 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is set at 146.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Golden Eagles vs. Eagles
- Game Day: Tuesday, December 6, 2022
- Game Time: 8:30 PM ET
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Arena: Fiserv Forum
Marquette Betting Stats & Information
- Marquette has been the moneyline favorite six times this season. They’ve finished 5-1 in those games.
- The Golden Eagles have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -10000 or shorter.
- The Golden Eagles have gone 6-3-0 ATS this season.
- The Eagles are 1-0 against the spread so far this season when playing as at least 19-point underdogs.
- The average total Marquette has had in its matchups this season is 3.6 more points than this particular game’s point total.
North Carolina Central Betting Stats & Info
- This season, North Carolina Central has been the underdog five times and won two of those games.
- The Eagles have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +1700 odds on them winning this game.
- The Eagles are 5-1-0 against the spread this season.
- When they have played as at least 19-point underdogs this season, the Eagles are 1-0 against the spread.
- The average total in North Carolina Central’s games this year is 1.2 more points than the point total of 146 for this outing.
Marquette vs. North Carolina Central Season Stat Comparison
|Marquette Rank||Marquette AVG||North Carolina Central AVG||North Carolina Central Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Marquette Golden Eagles Leaders
- The Golden Eagles scoring leader is Kam Jones, who averages 15.4 per contest to go with 3.6 rebounds and 2.2 assists.
- Oso Ighodaro is Marquette’s leading rebounder, pulling down 6.0 per game, while Tyler Kolek is its best passer, distributing 8.2 assists in each contest.
- Jones makes more threes per game than any other member of the Golden Eagles, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.8 per contest.
North Carolina Central Eagles Leaders
- Justin Wright averages 15.3 points per game to be the top scorer for the Eagles.
- Kris Monroe puts up a stat line of 5.6 rebounds, 11.1 points and 0.7 assists per game for North Carolina Central to take the top rebound spot on the team. Eric Boone has the top spot for assists with 5.6 per game, adding 10.9 points and 4.9 rebounds per outing.
- Monroe is the top scorer from distance for the Eagles, hitting 2.1 threes per game.