Table of Contents
The Hartford Hawks (4-7) are underdogs (by 8.5 points) to end a four-game road losing streak when they visit the Saint Francis (BKN) Terriers (3-4) on Tuesday, December 6, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 135.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Terriers vs. Hawks
- Game Day: Tuesday, December 6, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Brooklyn, New York
- Arena: Daniel Lynch ’38 Gymnasium
|Saint Francis (BKN)||-8.5||135|
Saint Francis (BKN) Betting Stats & Information
- Saint Francis (BKN) has been listed as the moneyline favorite just one other time so far this season, a game it won.
- The Terriers have not played a game with moneyline odds of -417 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Terriers have compiled a 3-3-0 record against the spread.
- The Hawks have not yet covered the spread as underdogs of 8.5 points or more this year (0-6).
- The average over/under Saint Francis (BKN) has had in its games this season is 1.1 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Hartford Betting Stats & Info
- Hartford has entered the game as underdogs eight times this season and won once.
- The Hawks have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +320 odds on them winning this game.
- The Hawks are 1-7-0 against the spread this year.
- The Hawks have not yet covered the spread as underdogs of 8.5 points or more this season (0-6).
- Hartford’s games this year have averaged a total of 135.8 points, 0.8 more than the point total in this matchup.
Saint Francis (BKN) vs. Hartford Season Stat Comparison
|Saint Francis (BKN) Rank||Saint Francis (BKN) AVG||Hartford AVG||Hartford Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Saint Francis (BKN) Terriers Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Terriers this season is Tedrick Wilcox Jr., who averages 11.2 points, 3.3 rebounds, and 2.2 assists per game.
- Josiah Harris leads Saint Francis (BKN) in rebounding, averaging 9.1 per game, while Rob Higgins leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.5 in each contest.
- Wilcox makes more threes per game than any other member of the Terriers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.0 per contest.
Hartford Hawks Leaders
- Briggs McClain racks up 17.7 points per game to be the top scorer for the Hawks.
- Hartford’s leader in rebounds is Pano Pavlidis with 7.2 per game, and its leader in assists is Michael Dunne with 3.3 per game.
- Dunne is the top shooter from the three-point line for the Hawks, hitting 2.0 threes per game.