Table of Contents
The Oregon State Beavers and the Florida Gators play in the SRS Distribution Las Vegas Bowl. The matchup is at 2:30 PM ET on December 17, 2022, and airs on ABC.
The Beavers are expected to win by double digits (currently -10) against the Gators. The over/under for this game is 52 points.
Create your Bowl Pick’em Pool with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Game Info and Betting Lines for Oregon State vs. Florida
- Game Day: Saturday, December 17, 2022
- Game Time: 2:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ABC
- Location: Paradise, Nevada
- Stadium: Allegiant Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Oregon State Betting Insights
- Florida’s ATS record is 7-5-0 this year.
- Florida is a perfect 2-0 against the spread when an underdog by 10 points or more this year.
- Florida games have hit the over in seven out of 12 opportunities (58.3%).
Oregon State Stats & Insights
- Oregon State ranks 57th in total offense (400.3 yards per game) and 33rd in total defense (342.3 yards allowed per game) this year.
- From an offensive standpoint, Oregon State ranks 37th in the FBS with 32.4 points per game. Meanwhile, the team’s defense ranks 31st in points allowed (342.3 points allowed per contest).
- From an offensive standpoint, Oregon State ranks 102nd in the FBS with 200.4 passing yards per game. Meanwhile, the defense ranks 76th in passing yards allowed per contest (228.3).
- Oregon State ranks 26th in rushing yards this year (199.8 rushing yards per game), but has been playing really well on the other side of the ball, ranking 21st-best in the FBS with 114.0 rushing yards allowed per game.
- Offensively, Oregon State ranks 38th in the FBS with a 42.6% third-down conversion rate. Meanwhile, the team’s defense ranks 71st in third-down percentage allowed (114.0).
- Oregon State has forced 15 total turnovers (71st in the FBS) this season and have turned it over 17 times (73rd in the FBS) for -2a turnover margin of -2, 100th-ranked in college football.
Oregon State’s Best Players
- Ben Gulbranson has 1,290 passing yards for Oregon State, completing 61.9% of his passes and throwing eight touchdowns and five interceptions this season.
- Damien Martinez has racked up 970 yards on 158 carries while finding paydirt seven times as a runner.
- Jamious Griffin has been handed the ball 84 times this year and racked up 486 yards (44.2 per game) with three touchdowns.
- Tre’Shaun Harrison’s leads his squad with 604 yards as a receiver. He’s racked up that yardage on 52 receptions (out of zero targets) and scored four touchdowns.
- Anthony Gould has put up a 457-yard season so far with three touchdowns, reeling in 27 passes on zero targets.
- Tyjon Lindsey has a total of 310 receiving yards so far this year, hauling in 28 throws and scoring one touchdown.
- Riley Sharp has three sacks to pace the team, and also has four TFL and 14 tackles.
- Omar Speights is the team’s tackle leader this year. He’s amassed 74 tackles and four TFL.
- Alex Austin has a team-leading two interceptions to go along with 50 tackles, one TFL, one sack, and nine passes defended.
Florida Betting Insights
- Florida’s ATS record is 7-5-0 this year.
- In games it has played as at least 10-point underdogs this season, Florida is 2-0 against the spread.
- Florida has hit the over in seven of their 12 games with a set total (58.3%).
Florida Stats & Insights
- From an offensive perspective, Florida is compiling 441.2 total yards per contest (32nd-ranked). It ranks 104th in the FBS on defense (415.8 total yards allowed per game).
- From an offensive angle, Florida is putting up 31.8 points per game (43rd-ranked). It ranks 90th in the FBS on the other side of the ball (28.8 points given up per game).
- With 227.5 passing yards per game on offense, Florida ranks 67th in the FBS. Defensively, it ranks 89th, allowing 239.7 passing yards per contest.
- Florida’s run defense ranks 101st in the FBS with 176.2 rushing yards allowed per contest, but it has been lifted up by its offense, which ranks 16th-best by putting up 213.7 rushing yards per contest.
- Florida ranks 49th in third-down conversion rate (40.9%) on offense, but it has been less productive on the defensive side of the ball, ranking fifth-worst in the FBS with a 49.1% third-down percentage allowed.
- Florida has produced 20 forced turnovers this season and have turned it over 14 times, leading to a +6 turnover margin, which ranks 24th-best in the FBS.
Florida’s Best Players
- Anthony Richardson has thrown for 2,549 yards on 53.8% passing while tossing 17 touchdown passes with nine interceptions this season. He’s also rushed for 654 yards with nine scores.
- Montrell Johnson is his team’s leading rusher with 144 carries for 827 yards, or 68.9 per game. He’s found paydirt 10 times on the ground, as well.
- Trevor Etienne has taken 110 carries and totaled 705 yards with six touchdowns.
- Ricky Pearsall paces his squad with 596 receiving yards on 29 receptions with five touchdowns.
- Justin Shorter has totaled 577 receiving yards (64.1 yards per game) and two touchdowns on 29 receptions.
- Xzavier Henderson’s zero targets have resulted in 38 receptions for 410 yards and two touchdowns.
- Amari Burney has four sacks to pace the team, and also has seven TFL, 66 tackles, and two interceptions.
- Ventrell Miller, Florida’s top tackler, has 75 tackles and seven TFL this year.
- Burney has a team-high two interceptions to go along with 66 tackles, seven TFL, four sacks, and three passes defended.