Table of Contents
The New York Giants (7-4-1) host a streaking Philadelphia Eagles (11-1) team on Sunday, December 11, 2022 at MetLife Stadium. The Eagles have won three straight games.
The Giants are expected to lose (currently +7) against the Eagles (with an over/under of 45.5 points).
Game Info, Betting Lines for Philadelphia Eagles vs. New York Giants
- Game Day: Sunday, December 11, 2022
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: East Rutherford, New Jersey
- Stadium: MetLife Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting Insights for Eagles
- The Eagles’ ATS record is 7-5-0 this season.
- In games they have played as at least 7-point favorites this season, the Eagles are 1-2 against the spread.
- Eight of the Eagles’ 12 games with a set total have hit the over (66.7%).
Stats & Insights for Eagles
- The Eagles have been firing on all cylinders this season, as they rank third-best in total offense (388.3 yards per game) and second-best in total defense (296.3 yards allowed per game).
- On offense, the Eagles have been a top-five unit, ranking second-best in the NFL by compiling 28.2 points per game. They rank seventh on defense (18.8 points allowed per game).
- The Eagles own the 13th-ranked offense this year in terms of passing yards (233.7 passing yards per game), and they’ve been better defensively, ranking best with only 178.3 passing yards allowed per game.
- Offensively, the Eagles have been a top-five unit in terms of rushing yards, ranking fifth-best in the NFL by compiling 154.6 per game. They rank 17th on defense (117.9 rushing yards allowed per game).
- On offense, the Eagles have been a top-five unit in terms of third-down efficiency, ranking fourth-best in the NFL by averaging a 45.8% third-down conversion rate. They rank 10th on defense (38.2% third-down conversion rate allowed).
- The Eagles have been clicking on all fronts in terms of yards per play this season, as they rank fifth-best in offensive yards per play (6.1) and best in yards per play allowed on defense (5.1).
- The Eagles own the best turnover margin in the league at +12, forcing 22 turnovers (first in NFL) while turning it over 10 times (second in NFL).
Eagles’ Best Players
- Jalen Hurts: 2,940 PASS YDS / 245 YPG / 68.1% / 20 TD / 3 INT / 132 CAR / 609 RUSH YDS / 9 TD
- Miles Sanders: 187 CAR / 924 YDS / 77 YPG / 9 TD / 17 REC / 74 YDS / 6.2 YPG / 0 TD
- A.J. Brown: 61 REC / 950 YDS / 79.2 YPG / 9 TD
- DeVonta Smith: 61 REC / 711 YDS / 59.3 YPG / 4 TD
- Quez Watkins: 22 REC / 296 YDS / 24.7 YPG / 3 TD
- Haason Reddick: 33 TKL / 6 TFL / 9 SACK / 2 PD
- T.J. Edwards: 109 TKL / 7 TFL / 2 SACK / 6 PD
- James Bradberry: 30 TKL / 1 TFL / 3 INT / 14 PD
Betting Insights for Giants
- So far this season, the Giants have compiled a 9-3-0 record against the spread.
- The Giants are a perfect 2-0 against the spread when an underdog by 7 points or more this season.
- Giants games have gone over the point total in four out of 12 opportunities (33.3%).
Stats & Insights for Giants
- With 330.1 total yards per game on offense, the Giants rank 22nd in the NFL in 2022. On defense, they rank 22nd, surrendering 359.8 total yards per game.
- The Giants rank 22nd in the NFL with 20.4 points per contest on offense, and they rank 12th with 21 points surrendered per game on defense.
- The Giants’ passing offense has been a bottom-five unit this season, putting up 180.4 passing yards per game, which ranks fifth-worst in the NFL. On the defensive side of the ball, they rank 18th with 218.8 passing yards allowed per contest.
- The Giants are generating 149.7 rushing yards per game on offense this season (sixth-ranked). Meanwhile, they are allowing 141.1 rushing yards per contest (26th-ranked) on defense.
- The Giants are posting a 38.9% third-down conversion rate on offense this season (19th-ranked). Meanwhile, they are surrendering a 35.2% third-down rate (sixth-ranked) on defense.
- The Giants rank 22nd in the NFL with 5.4 yards per play on offense, and they rank 20th with 5.9 yards allowed per play on defense.
- The Giants have recorded 15 forced turnovers (12th in NFL) and committed 12 turnovers (fifth in NFL) this season for a +3 turnover margin that ranks eighth in the NFL.
Best Players for Giants
- Daniel Jones: 2,365 PASS YDS / 197.1 YPG / 66% / 11 TD / 4 INT / 91 CAR / 522 RUSH YDS / 4 TD
- Saquon Barkley: 242 CAR / 1,055 YDS / 87.9 YPG / 8 TD / 40 REC / 241 YDS / 20.1 YPG / 0 TD
- Darius Slayton: 33 REC / 566 YDS / 51.5 YPG / 2 TD
- Richie James Jr.: 31 REC / 300 YDS / 25 YPG / 2 TD
- Dexter Lawrence: 54 TKL / 5 TFL / 6 SACK / 2 PD
- Julian Love: 88 TKL / 6 TFL / 1 SACK / 2 INT / 4 PD