Table of Contents
The No. 4 Purdue Boilermakers (8-0) host the Hofstra Pride (6-3) after winning five straight home games. The Boilermakers are heavy favorites by 19.5 points in the matchup, which begins at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, December 7, 2022. The matchup has a point total of 146.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Boilermakers vs. Pride
- Game Day: Wednesday, December 7, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: West Lafayette, Indiana
- Arena: Mackey Arena
Purdue Betting Stats & Information
- Purdue has won all six games when listed as the moneyline favorite this season.
- The Boilermakers have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -6562 or shorter.
- The Boilermakers’ ATS record is 4-4-0 this season.
- Purdue’s average point total in outings this year is 140.6, 5.9 points fewer than the over/under in this game.
Hofstra Betting Stats & Info
- Hofstra has been underdogs in five games this season and won two (40%) of those contests.
- The Pride have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +1625.
- So far this season, the Pride have put together a 4-5-0 record against the spread.
- The average over/under for Hofstra’s games this year is 1.3 fewer points than the point total of 146.5 for this outing.
Purdue vs. Hofstra Season Stat Comparison
|Purdue Rank||Purdue AVG||Hofstra AVG||Hofstra Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Purdue Boilermakers Leaders
- Zach Edey leads the Boilermakers in scoring and rebounding, tallying 23.3 points and 12.8 rebounds per game.
- Ethan Morton leads Purdue in assists, averaging 4.1 per game while also scoring 4.4 points per contest.
- The Boilermakers get the most three-point shooting production out of Fletcher Loyer, who makes 2.4 threes per game.
Hofstra Pride Leaders
- Aaron Estrada collects 21.7 points and adds four assists per game, putting him at the top of the Pride’s leaderboards for those statistics.
- Nelson Boachie-Yiadom grabs 5.7 rebounds per game (he also scores 4.3 points per game and adds 1.7 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Hofstra rebounding leaderboard.
- Estrada is consistent from three-point range and leads the Pride with 2.3 made threes per game.