Table of Contents
The Georgetown Hoyas (4-5) take on the Siena Saints (5-3) as 6-point favorites on Wednesday, December 7, 2022 at 6:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 142.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Hoyas vs. Saints
- Game Day: Wednesday, December 7, 2022
- Game Time: 6:30 PM ET
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Arena: Capital One Arena
Georgetown Betting Stats & Information
- Georgetown has put together a 4-3 record in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 57.1% of those games).
- The Hoyas have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -286 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Hoyas have put together a 3-6-0 record against the spread.
- The Saints have a 2-0-1 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 6 points or more this year.
- The average over/under Georgetown has had in its games this year is 6.3 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Siena Betting Stats & Info
- Siena has won two of the four games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Saints have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +233 moneyline set for this game.
- So far this season, the Saints have compiled a 4-3-1 record against the spread.
- The Saints have a 2-0-1 record against the spread when an underdog by 6 points or more this year.
- Siena’s games this season have averaged an over/under of 142 points, 0.5 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Georgetown vs. Siena Season Stat Comparison
|Georgetown Rank||Georgetown AVG||Siena AVG||Siena Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Georgetown Hoyas Leaders
- The Hoyas leader in points and assists is Amir “Primo” Spears, who puts up 16.6 points per game to go with 4.6 assists.
- Akok Akok is Georgetown’s best rebounder, pulling down an average of 7.7 boards in each contest while scoring 7.2 points per game.
- Jay Heath makes more threes per game than any other member of the Hoyas, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.9 per contest.
Siena Saints Leaders
- The Saints’ Javian McCollum racks up enough points (18.3 per game) and assists (4.8 per game) to sit atop the squad’s leaderboards.
- Jared Billups is at the top of the Siena rebounding leaderboard with six rebounds per game. He also notches 8.3 points and tacks on 1.3 assists per game.
- Andrew Platek is reliable from three-point range and leads the Saints with 2.4 made threes per game.