The Sacramento State Hornets (3-5) are 3.5-point favorites as they try to turn around a four-game losing streak when they host the Denver Pioneers (8-1) on Wednesday, December 7, 2022 at The Nest. The matchup airs at 10:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 138.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Hornets vs. Pioneers
- Game Day: Wednesday, December 7, 2022
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Location: Sacramento, California
- Arena: The Nest
Sacramento State vs Denver Betting Information
Sacramento State Betting Stats & Information
- This is the first time this season when Sacramento State is playing as the moneyline favorite.
- The Hornets have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -165 or shorter.
- The Hornets are 3-3-1 against the spread this season.
- When they have played as at least 3.5-point underdogs this year, the Pioneers are 1-0 against the spread.
- Sacramento State’s average point total in outings this year is 136.5, 1.5 points below the total in this game.
Denver Betting Stats & Info
- Denver won the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- The Pioneers have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +140 moneyline set for this game.
- The Pioneers are 5-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The Pioneers are 1-0 against the spread so far this season when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- The average point total for Denver this season is 12.3 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Sacramento State vs. Denver Season Stat Comparison
|Sacramento State Rank
||Sacramento State AVG
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Sacramento State Hornets Leaders
- Zach Chappell leads the Hornets in scoring, tallying 13.4 points per game to go with 3.1 rebounds and 2.1 assists.
- Callum McRae leads Sacramento State in rebounding, averaging 9.6 per game, while Gianni Hunt leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.1 in each contest.
- Chappell leads the Hornets in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of two shots per game from beyond the arc.
Denver Pioneers Leaders
- Tevin Smith averages 14.5 points per game to be the top scorer for the Pioneers.
- Denver’s leader in rebounds is Tyree Corbett with 9.3 per game, and its leader in assists is Tommy Bruner with four per game.
- Bruner averages 1.7 three-pointers per game, the most on the Pioneers.