Table of Contents
The Tennessee Titans (7-5) host an AFC South showdown against the Jacksonville Jaguars (4-8) on Sunday, December 11, 2022 at Nissan Stadium.
The Titans are the favorites (-3.5) in their matchup against the Jaguars, with the over/under at 41.5 points. (On the moneyline, the Titans are -190 and the Jaguars are +160.)
Game Info, Betting Lines for Tennessee Titans vs. Jacksonville Jaguars
- Game Day: Sunday, December 11, 2022
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Nashville, Tennessee
- Stadium: Nissan Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting Insights for Titans
- So far this season, the Titans have compiled an 8-4-0 record against the spread.
- The Titans are winless against the spread (0-1) when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- The teams have hit the over in four of the Titans’ 12 games with a set total.
Stats & Insights for Titans
- The Titans rank fourth-worst in total offense (291.3 yards per game), but they’ve played slightly better on defense, ranking 22nd with 359.8 yards allowed per contest.
- From an offensive standpoint, the Titans rank 26th in the NFL with 18.3 points per game. Meanwhile, they rank 11th in points allowed (359.8 points allowed per contest).
- The Titans rank third-worst in passing offense (171.4 passing yards per game) and second-worst in passing defense (276.7 passing yards per game allowed) this season.
- Defensively, the Titans have been a top-five unit in terms of rushing yards, ranking third-best by allowing only 83.1 per game. They rank 15th on offense (119.9 rushing yards per game).
- On defense, the Titans have been a top-five unit in terms of third-down efficiency, ranking best by giving up a 30.4% third-down percentage. They rank 26th on offense (35.9% third-down conversion rate).
- This season, the Titans are gaining 5.5 yards per play (20th in the league), while allowing 5.8 per play on the defensive side of the ball (16th in the NFL).
- With 13 forced turnovers (22nd in NFL) against 11 turnovers committed (third in NFL), the Titans’ +2 turnover margin ranks 10th in the league.
Titans’ Best Players
- Ryan Tannehill: 2,117 PASS YDS / 211.7 YPG / 64.9% / 11 TD / 4 INT
- Derrick Henry: 258 CAR / 1,078 YDS / 89.8 YPG / 10 TD / 23 REC / 286 YDS / 23.8 YPG / 0 TD
- Dontrell Hilliard: 22 CAR / 145 YDS / 13.2 YPG / 0 TD / 21 REC / 177 YDS / 16.1 YPG / 4 TD
- Treylon Burks: 25 REC / 359 YDS / 44.9 YPG / 1 TD
- Robert Woods: 33 REC / 357 YDS / 29.8 YPG / 1 TD
- Nick Westbrook-Ikhine: 19 REC / 347 YDS / 28.9 YPG / 2 TD
- Denico Autry: 20 TKL / 6 TFL / 7 SACK / 2 PD
- David Long: 86 TKL / 7 TFL / 2 INT / 5 PD
Betting Insights for Jaguars
- The Jaguars are 4-8-0 ATS this year.
- The Jaguars have a 1-2 record against the spread when an underdog by 3.5 points or more this season.
- The teams have hit the over in six of the Jaguars’ 12 games with a set total.
Stats & Insights for Jaguars
- In terms of total yards, the Jaguars rank 12th in the NFL (351.7 total yards per game) and 25th on defense (369.1 total yards allowed per contest).
- In terms of points scored the Jaguars rank 17th in the NFL (21.5 points per game), and they are 16th defensively (22.7 points allowed per contest).
- The Jaguars rank 14th in passing yards per game (224.3), but they’ve been worse on the defensive side of the ball, ranking fourth-worst in the NFL with 255.5 passing yards allowed per contest.
- The Jaguars are putting up 127.4 rushing yards per game on offense this season (ninth-ranked). Meanwhile, they are surrendering 113.6 rushing yards per contest (13th-ranked) on defense.
- The Jaguars have been struggling on third down, ranking fourth-worst with a 45.6% third-down conversion rate allowed per game. They have been more productive on the other side of the ball, regstering a 39.7% third-down rate (17th-ranked).
- In terms of yards per play, the Jaguars rank 12th in the NFL (5.8) and 20th defensively (5.9 yards allowed per play).
- After forcing 16 turnovers (11th in NFL) and turning the ball over 14 times (12th in NFL) this season, the Jaguars have the 10th-ranked turnover margin of +2.
Best Players for Jaguars
- Trevor Lawrence: 2,834 PASS YDS / 236.2 YPG / 65.6% / 17 TD / 6 INT / 43 CAR / 211 RUSH YDS / 3 TD
- Travis Etienne: 146 CAR / 782 YDS / 65.2 YPG / 4 TD / 25 REC / 214 YDS / 17.8 YPG / 0 TD
- Darrell Henderson: 70 CAR / 283 YDS / 28.3 YPG / 3 TD / 17 REC / 102 YDS / 10.2 YPG / 0 TD
- Christian Kirk: 62 REC / 829 YDS / 69.1 YPG / 7 TD
- Zay Jones: 60 REC / 578 YDS / 52.5 YPG / 1 TD
- Evan Engram: 42 REC / 386 YDS / 32.2 YPG / 2 TD
- Dawuane Smoot: 15 TKL / 3 TFL / 5 SACK / 1 PD
- Foyesade Oluokun: 128 TKL / 9 TFL / 1 SACK / 1 PD
- Andre Cisco: 57 TKL / 3 INT / 9 PD