Table of Contents
The Arkansas State Red Wolves (5-3) hit the court against the Central Arkansas Sugar Bears (4-4) as only 2-point favorites on Tuesday, December 6, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET. The over/under is set at 141.5 in the matchup.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Red Wolves vs. Bears
- Game Day: Tuesday, December 6, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Conway, Arkansas
- Arena: Farris Center
Arkansas State Betting Stats & Information
- Arkansas State has a 2-1 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 66.7% of those games).
- The Red Wolves have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -131 or shorter.
- The Red Wolves have gone 3-2-0 ATS this season.
- When they have played as at least 2-point underdogs this season, the Bears are 1-3 against the spread.
- The average total Arkansas State has had set in matchups this year is 11.5 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Central Arkansas Betting Stats & Info
- Central Arkansas has won one of the four games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Bears have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +110.
- The Bears have covered the spread twice in six opportunities this season.
- The Bears are 1-3 against the spread when an underdog by 2 points or more this year.
- The average total in Central Arkansas’ games this year is 10.4 more points than the point total of 141.5 for this outing.
Arkansas State vs. Central Arkansas Season Stat Comparison
|Arkansas State Rank||Arkansas State AVG||Central Arkansas AVG||Central Arkansas Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Arkansas State Red Wolves Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Red Wolves this season is Malcolm Farrington, who averages 15 points, 2.6 rebounds, and 1.8 assists per game.
- Omar El-Sheikh is Arkansas State’s leading rebounder, pulling down 7.5 per game, while Caleb Fields is its best passer, distributing 4.8 assists in each contest.
- Farrington leads the Red Wolves in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 4.2 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Central Arkansas Sugar Bears Leaders
- Camren Hunter collects 16.1 points and adds 3.9 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Bears’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Masai Olowokere is at the top of the Central Arkansas rebounding leaderboard with 7.4 rebounds per game. He also scores 11.1 points and tacks on 1.9 assists per game.
- Collin Cooper is the top shooter from deep for the Bears, hitting 2.9 threes per game.