Table of Contents
The South Dakota State Jackrabbits (3-6) will look to stop a three-game losing streak when they hit the road to take on the Montana Grizzlies (3-5) on Tuesday, December 6, 2022 at Dahlberg Arena as only 1-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 9:00 PM ET. The point total is set at 138 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Grizzlies vs. Jackrabbits
- Game Day: Tuesday, December 6, 2022
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Missoula, Montana
- Arena: Dahlberg Arena
Montana Betting Stats & Information
- Montana has put together a 2-1 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 66.7% of those games).
- The Grizzlies have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -117 or shorter.
- The Grizzlies are 2-5-0 against the spread this season.
- When they have played as at least 1-point underdogs this year, the Jackrabbits are 3-2-1 against the spread.
- Montana’s average point total in outings this year is 129.5, 8.5 points fewer than the over/under in this game.
South Dakota State Betting Stats & Info
- South Dakota State has won one of the six games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Jackrabbits have not been a bigger underdog this season than the -104 moneyline set for this game.
- The Jackrabbits are 4-4-1 ATS this season.
- The Jackrabbits have a 3-2-1 record against the spread when an underdog by 1 point or more this season.
- South Dakota State’s games this year have averaged a total of 141 points, three more than the point total in this matchup.
Montana vs. South Dakota State Season Stat Comparison
|Montana Rank||Montana AVG||South Dakota State AVG||South Dakota State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Montana Grizzlies Leaders
- The Grizzlies leader in points, rebounds and assists is Josh Bannan, who averages 14.3 points, 9.8 boards and 3.9 assists per game.
- Aanen Moody leads the Grizzlies in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.2 shots per game from beyond the arc.
South Dakota State Jackrabbits Leaders
- Zeke Mayo puts up 12.4 points and seven rebounds per game for the Jackrabbits, enough to make him the leading scorer and rebounder on the team.
- Alex Arians’ assist statline paces South Dakota State; he records three assists per game.
- Charlie Easley is the top shooter from the three-point line for the Jackrabbits, hitting 1.8 threes per game.