Table of Contents
The Northern Arizona Lumberjacks (3-7) visit the Pacific Tigers (3-6) after losing six road games in a row. The Tigers are favored by 6 points in the contest, which starts at 10:00 PM ET on Tuesday, December 6, 2022. The matchup has an over/under of 147.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Tigers vs. Lumberjacks
- Game Day: Tuesday, December 6, 2022
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Location: Stockton, California
- Arena: Alex G. Spanos Center
Pacific Betting Stats & Information
- Pacific has been favored on the moneyline five times this season. They’ve finished 1-4 in those games.
- The Tigers have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -262 or shorter.
- The Tigers are 4-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The Lumberjacks are 5-1 against the spread when an underdog by 6 points or more this year.
- Pacific’s average point total in matchups this year is 155.8, 8.3 points higher than the total in this game.
Northern Arizona Betting Stats & Info
- Northern Arizona has been underdogs in seven games this season and won one (14.3%) of those contests.
- The Lumberjacks have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +213.
- The Lumberjacks’ ATS record is 5-3-0 this year.
- The Lumberjacks have a 5-1 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 6 points or more.
- The average point total for Northern Arizona this season is 2.7 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Pacific vs. Northern Arizona Season Stat Comparison
|Pacific Rank||Pacific AVG||Northern Arizona AVG||Northern Arizona Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Pacific Tigers Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Tigers this season is Jordan Ivy-Curry, who averages 13.6 points, 2.1 rebounds, and 1.7 assists per game.
- Keylan Boone leads Pacific in rebounding, averaging 4.7 per game, while Tyler Beard leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 2.8 in each contest.
- Luke Avdalovic makes more threes per game than any other member of the Tigers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.4 per contest.
Northern Arizona Lumberjacks Leaders
- Carson Towt has racked up 9.4 boards and 3.3 assists per game, putting him atop the Lumberjacks leaderboards in those stat categories.
- Northern Arizona’s Jalen Cole scores 13.4 points, four rebounds and 2.9 assists per game, making him the top scorer on the squad.
- Cone is the top scorer from deep for the Lumberjacks, hitting 2.1 threes per game.