Table of Contents
The Toronto Raptors (12-12) hit the court against the Los Angeles Lakers (10-13) as 9-point favorites on Wednesday, December 7, 2022 at 7:30 PM ET on TSN and SportsNet LA. The over/under is 230 for the matchup.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Raptors vs. Lakers
- Game Day: Wednesday, December 7, 2022
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: TSN and SportsNet LA
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Arena: Scotiabank Arena
Raptors Betting Stats & Information
- The Raptors have been favored on the moneyline 13 total times this season. They’ve finished 9-4 in those games.
- Toronto has played as a moneyline favorite of -402 or shorter twice this season, and won both.
- The Raptors are 13-11-0 ATS this season.
- The Raptors have a 1-1 record against the spread in games they were favored by 9 points or more this season.
- Toronto’s average point total in matchups this season is 220.6, 9.4 points below the total in this game.
- The teams have hit the over in 11 of the Raptors’ 23 games with a set total.
Los Angeles Betting Stats & Info
- The Lakers have won six, or 37.5%, of the 16 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Los Angeles has played as an underdog of +315 or more once this season and lost that game.
- The Lakers have covered the spread 10 times in 23 games with a set spread.
- The Lakers have an ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 9-point underdogs.
- The average total in Los Angeles’ games this year is 0.6 fewer points than the point total of 230 for this outing.
- Lakers games have gone over the total 12 times this year.
Raptors vs. Lakers Season Stat Comparison
|Raptors Rank||Raptors AVG||Lakers AVG||Lakers Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Toronto Raptors Leaders
- The Raptors active scoring leader is OG Anunoby, who averages 19.1 per contest to go with 5.8 rebounds and 2.2 assists.
- Scottie Barnes adds 14.5 points, five assists and 6.8 rebounds per contest. Fred VanVleet puts up 16.3 points, 6.4 assists and 3.6 rebounds per game.
- VanVleet leads active Raptors in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.8 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Los Angeles Lakers Leaders
- Anthony Davis’ averages this season are 27.3 points, 12.3 rebounds and 2.6 assists per game.
- Russell Westbrook averages 14.7 points, 5.2 rebounds and 7.5 assists per game.
- LeBron James is the top scorer from distance for the Lakers (among active players), hitting 2.4 threes per game.