Table of Contents
The New Orleans Pelicans (15-8) are heavily favored (by 10.5 points) to build on a four-game home win streak when they host the Detroit Pistons (7-19) on Wednesday, December 7, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is 229.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Pelicans vs. Pistons
- Game Day: Wednesday, December 7, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSNO and BSDET
- Location: New Orleans, Louisiana
- Arena: Smoothie King Center
Pelicans Betting Stats & Information
- The Pelicans have won 11 of the 15 games they were listed as the moneyline favorite this season (73.3%).
- New Orleans has played as a moneyline favorite of -537 or shorter in only one game this season, and won.
- The Pelicans have a 13-10-0 record against the spread this season.
- When they have played as at least 10.5-point favorites this season, the Pelicans are 2-1 against the spread.
- New Orleans’ average point total in outings this season is 227.6, 1.4 points less than the over/under in this game.
- The teams have hit the over in 12 of the Pelicans’ 26 games with a set total.
Detroit Betting Stats & Info
- This season, the Pistons have been the underdog 24 times and won six, or 25%, of those games.
- This season, Detroit has won two of its six games when it is the underdog by at least +405 on the moneyline.
- The Pistons have put together a 14-12-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Pistons are 6-2 ATS when playing as at least 10.5-point underdogs.
- The average point total for Detroit this season is 1.3 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
- Pistons games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 16 times this season.
Pelicans vs. Pistons Season Stat Comparison
|Pelicans Rank||Pelicans AVG||Pistons AVG||Pistons Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
New Orleans Pelicans Leaders
- Zion Williamson leads active Pelicans players in scoring, tallying 23.6 points per game to go with 7.1 rebounds and 4.3 assists.
- Jonas Valanciunas adds 13.4 points, two assists and nine rebounds per contest. CJ McCollum puts up 17.4 points, six assists and 4.9 rebounds per game.
- Trey Murphy III leads active Pelicans in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.4 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Detroit Pistons Leaders
- Bojan Bogdanovic averages 21 points per game. He also grabs 3.6 rebounds and dishes out 2.6 assists per game.
- Isaiah Stewart is on the books for 11.9 points, nine rebounds and 1.4 assists per game, while Killian Hayes adds 8 points, 2.6 rebounds and 4.7 assists per game.
- Bogdanovic is the top shooter from deep for the Pistons (among active players), hitting 2.6 threes per game.