Table of Contents
The No. 7 Tennessee Volunteers (7-1) are heavily favored (-27) to continue a six-game winning streak when they host the Eastern Kentucky Colonels (4-4) at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, December 7, 2022 at Thompson-Boling Arena. The point total is set at 137.5 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Volunteers vs. Colonels
- Game Day: Wednesday, December 7, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Knoxville, Tennessee
- Arena: Thompson-Boling Arena
Tennessee Betting Stats & Information
- The Volunteers have gone 5-3-0 ATS this season.
- The average point total for Tennessee’s games this season is 11 fewer points than the total of 137.5 in this matchup.
Eastern Kentucky Betting Stats & Info
- So far this year, the Colonels have put together a 3-3-0 record against the spread.
- The average over/under for Eastern Kentucky’s games this season is 20.6 more points than the point total of 137.5 in this outing.
Tennessee vs. Eastern Kentucky Season Stat Comparison
|Tennessee Rank||Tennessee AVG||Eastern Kentucky AVG||Eastern Kentucky Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Tennessee Volunteers Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Volunteers this season is Santiago Vescovi, who averages 12 points, five rebounds, and 3.4 assists per game.
- Tennessee’s leading rebounder is Julian Phillips averaging 5.1 boards per game and its best passer is Zakai Zeigler and his 3.5 assists per game.
- Vescovi leads the Volunteers in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.9 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Eastern Kentucky Colonels Leaders
- Devontae Blanton averages 17.8 points per game and is the top scorer for the Colonels.
- The Eastern Kentucky leaders in rebounding and assists are Isaiah Cozart with 6.4 rebounds per game (he also adds 7.1 points and 0.4 assists per game) and Tayshawn Comer with 3.6 assists per game (he also tacks on 6.8 points and 2.3 rebounds per game).
- Michael Moreno makes 2.6 three-pointers per game, the most on the Colonels.