Table of Contents
Ahead of Sunday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Amon-Ra St. Brown and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 1:00 PM ET on FOX. NFC North rivals hit the field in Week 14 when St. Brown and the Detroit Lions (5-7) meet the Minnesota Vikings (10-2) at Ford Field.
Amon-Ra St. Brown Player Props vs. Minnesota
- Matchup: Detroit Lions vs. Minnesota Vikings
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: December 11, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 81.5 (-125)
Amon-Ra St. Brown Receiving Stats
- St. Brown’s 830 yards receiving (75.5 per game) top the Lions. He has been targeted 100 times, and has 76 receptions plus six TDs.
- So far this season, 24.6% of the 406 passes thrown by his team have gone St. Brown’s way.
- He has accounted for six of his team’s 37 touchdowns on offense this season, or 16.2%.
- St. Brown’s 74.7 receiving yards per game in his three matchups against the Vikings are 6.8 fewer than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
- St. Brown has had more than 81.5 receiving yards against the Vikings once.
- St. Brown has caught a touchdown pass versus the Vikings once, but did not have multiple TDs in that game.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Jaguars (12/4/2022): 11 receptions, 114 yards, 2 TDsvs. Bills (11/24/2022): 9 receptions, 122 yards, 1 TDat Giants (11/20/2022): 7 receptions, 76 yards