Table of Contents
The Miami Heat (11-14) take on the Los Angeles Clippers (14-12) as 6-point favorites on Thursday, December 8, 2022 at 7:30 PM ET on NBA TV, BSSUN, and BSSC. The point total is 213.5 in the matchup.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Heat vs. Clippers
- Game Day: Thursday, December 8, 2022
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBA TV, BSSUN, and BSSC
- Location: Miami, Florida
- Arena: FTX Arena
Heat Betting Stats & Information
- The Heat have gone 9-7 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 56.2% of those games).
- In games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -230 or shorter, Miami has a record of 2-2 (50% win percentage).
- So far this season, the Heat have compiled an 8-16-1 record against the spread.
- The Heat have a 1-3 record against the spread when favored by 6 points or more this season.
- The average total in Miami’s games this year is 4.9 more points than the over/under of 213.5 in this game.
- The Heat have gone over in 12 of their 26 games with a set total (46.2%).
Los Angeles Betting Stats & Info
- The Clippers have entered the game as underdogs nine times this season and won three of those games.
- Los Angeles has not won as an underdog of +189 or more on the moneyline this season in three games with those odds or longer.
- The Clippers have registered an 11-15-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Clippers have an ATS record of 1-2 when playing as at least 6-point underdogs.
- The average total in Los Angeles’ games this season is 2.9 more points than the point total of 213.5 for this outing.
- This year, nine of the Clippers’ games have gone over the point total.
Heat vs. Clippers Season Stat Comparison
|Heat Rank||Heat AVG||Clippers AVG||Clippers Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Miami Heat Leaders
- Bam Adebayo averages 20.7 points and 9.2 rebounds per game, with 3.3 assists.
- Kyle Lowry contributes 14.4 points per game and adds 5.0 rebounds and 6.0 assists for the Heat.
- Max Strus makes more threes per game than any other (active) member of the Heat, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 3.0 per contest.
Los Angeles Clippers Leaders
- Norman Powell averages 14.8 points per game. He also grabs 2.9 rebounds and racks up 1.5 assists per game.
- John Wall also contributes 12.8 points, 2.6 rebounds and 5.7 assists per game, with Ivica Zubac adding 10.9 points, 11.5 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game.
- Marcus Morris is reliable from deep with 2.0 made threes per game.