Table of Contents
The Montana State Bobcats (4-5) hit the court against the Saint Thomas Tommies (7-3) as 6.5-point favorites on Thursday, December 8, 2022 at 9:00 PM ET. The over/under is 142.5 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bobcats vs. Tommies
- Game Day: Thursday, December 8, 2022
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Bozeman, Montana
- Arena: Worthington Arena
Montana State Betting Stats & Information
- Montana State has been the moneyline favorite just two other times so far this season, and it split the two games.
- The Bobcats have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -281 or shorter.
- The Bobcats’ ATS record is 4-3-1 this season.
- In games they have played as at least 6.5-point underdogs this season, the Tommies are 1-1 against the spread.
- The average point total in Montana State’s games this year is 1.1 fewer points than the total of 142.5 in this matchup.
St. Thomas Betting Stats & Info
- This season, St. Thomas has been the underdog four times and won one of those games.
- The Tommies have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +230 moneyline set for this game.
- The Tommies’ ATS record is 6-2-0 this year.
- The Tommies are 1-1 against the spread when an underdog by 6.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total for St. Thomas this year is 3.7 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Montana State vs. St. Thomas Season Stat Comparison
|Montana State Rank||Montana State AVG||St. Thomas AVG||St. Thomas Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Montana State Bobcats Leaders
- Raequan Battle leads the Bobcats in scoring, tallying 18.4 points per game to go with 2.8 rebounds and 1.1 assists.
- Montana State’s leading rebounder is Jubrile Belo averaging 5.8 boards per game and its best passer is Darius Brown II and his 5.5 assists per game.
- Battle makes more threes per game than any other member of the Bobcats, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.9 per contest.
Saint Thomas Tommies Leaders
- Riley Miller is the top scorer for the Tommies with 14.2 points per game. He also tacks on 2.4 rebounds and one assist per game to his scoring output.
- St. Thomas’ leader in rebounds is Brooks Allen with five per game, and its leader in assists is Andrew Rohde with 3.8 per game.
- Miller is consistent from distance and leads the Tommies with 3.6 made threes per game.