Table of Contents
Ahead of Sunday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Tee Higgins and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 1:00 PM ET on CBS. AFC North rivals play in Week 14 when Higgins and the Cincinnati Bengals (8-4) meet the Cleveland Browns (5-7) at Paycor Stadium.
Tee Higgins Player Props vs. Cleveland
- Matchup: Cincinnati Bengals vs. Cleveland Browns
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: December 11, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 69.5 (-115)
Tee Higgins Receiving Stats
- Higgins’ 861 yards receiving (71.8 per game) top the Bengals. He has 60 catches on 85 targets and five TDs.
- So far this season, 19.1% of the 444 passes thrown by his team have gone Higgins’ way.
- He has accounted for 13.5% of his team’s 37 offensive touchdowns this season, with five total.
- Against the Browns, Higgins has averaged 42.3 receiving yards per game in his three career matchups, 27.2 fewer than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
- Higgins has had over 69.5 receiving yards against the Browns once.
- Higgins has caught a touchdown pass versus the Browns once, but did not have multiple TDs in that game.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Chiefs (12/4/2022): 3 receptions, 35 yards, 1 TDat Titans (11/27/2022): 7 receptions, 114 yards, 1 TDat Steelers (11/20/2022): 9 receptions, 148 yards