Table of Contents
Joe Burrow will have several player prop betting options available when he suits up on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS. AFC North foes meet in Week 14 when Burrow’s Cincinnati Bengals (8-4) take the field against the Cleveland Browns (5-7) at Paycor Stadium in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Joe Burrow Player Props vs. Cleveland
- Matchup: Cincinnati Bengals vs. Cleveland Browns
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: December 11, 2022
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 278.5 (-115)
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 15.5 (-110)
Joe Burrow Passing Stats
- Burrow has thrown for 3,446 yards (287.2 per game) while completing 69.1% of his passes, with 25 TDs and eight INTs.
- He’s figured in the ground attack as well, with 224 yards (18.7 per game) on 59 carries and five TDs.
- Burrow ranks sixth in the NFL with 25.3 completed passes per game (304 total completions this season).
- So far this season, Burrow is fifth in air yards on completed passes in the NFL, with 1,749.
- The Bengals have run 59.0% passing plays and 41.0% rushing plays this season. They rank seventh in the NFL in scoring.
- Burrow averaged 171.3 passing yards per game in three matchups against the Browns, 107.2 yards below his over/under for Sunday.
- Burrow recorded more yards than this game’s 278.5-yard over/under once in that span.
- Burrow threw multiple touchdown passes once over those games against the Browns, and it was his only game with a TD pass against them.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Chiefs (12/4/2022): 25-of-31 (80.6%), 286 yards, 2 TDs, 0 INTs; 11 carries, 46 yards, 1 TDat Titans (11/27/2022): 22-of-37 (59.5%), 270 yards, 1 TD, 0 INTs; 9 carries, 32 yardsat Steelers (11/20/2022): 24-of-39 (61.5%), 355 yards, 4 TDs, 2 INTs