Table of Contents
Oddsmakers have listed player props for Pat Freiermuth ahead of his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on CBS. Freiermuth’s Pittsburgh Steelers (5-7) and the Baltimore Ravens (8-4) meet in a Week 14 matchup between AFC North foes at Acrisure Stadium.
Pat Freiermuth Player Props vs. Baltimore
- Matchup: Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Baltimore Ravens
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: December 11, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 46.5 (-120)
Pat Freiermuth Receiving Stats
- Freiermuth’s team-high 597 yards receiving (54.3 per game) are via 50 catches (76 targets), and he has one TD.
- Freiermuth has been the target of 76 of his team’s 423 passing attempts this season, or 18.0% of the target share.
- He has accounted for one of his team’s 18 touchdowns on offense this season, or 5.6%.
- Freiermuth has averaged 39.5 receiving yards per game in his two career matchups against the Ravens, 7.0 fewer than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
- Freiermuth, in two games against them, has surpassed 46.5 receiving yards once.
- Freiermuth has not caught a touchdown pass against the Ravens.
Last 3 Games
- at Falcons (12/4/2022): 3 receptions, 76 yardsat Colts (11/28/2022): 3 receptions, 39 yardsvs. Bengals (11/20/2022): 8 receptions, 79 yards