Table of Contents
Ahead of Sunday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Tyler Boyd and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 1:00 PM ET on CBS. Boyd and the Cincinnati Bengals (8-4) are set for an AFC North matchup in Week 14 against the Cleveland Browns (5-7) at Paycor Stadium in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Tyler Boyd Player Props vs. Cleveland
- Matchup: Cincinnati Bengals vs. Cleveland Browns
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: December 11, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 40.5 (-115)
Tyler Boyd Receiving Stats
- Boyd has grabbed 45 balls (on 65 targets) for 655 yards (54.6 per game) and four scores this year.
- Boyd has been the target of 65 of his team’s 444 passing attempts this season, or 14.6% of the target share.
- He has accounted for 10.8% of his team’s 37 offensive touchdowns this season, with four total.
- Boyd’s 16.3 receiving yards per game in his three matchups against the Browns are 24.2 fewer than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
- Boyd has never had over 40.5 receiving yards against the Browns.
- Boyd has caught a touchdown pass against the Browns once, but did not have multiple TDs in that game.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Chiefs (12/4/2022): 4 receptions, 60 yardsat Titans (11/27/2022): 2 receptions, 16 yardsat Steelers (11/20/2022): 2 receptions, 42 yards