Table of Contents
Before placing any bets on Ja’Marr Chase’s player props for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, here are some key stats and trends to know. AFC North rivals meet in Week 14 when Chase’s Cincinnati Bengals (8-4) play the Cleveland Browns (5-7) at Paycor Stadium in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Ja’Marr Chase Player Props vs. Cleveland
- Matchup: Cincinnati Bengals vs. Cleveland Browns
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: December 11, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 80.5 (-115)
Ja’Marr Chase Receiving Stats
- Chase has 54 catches on 82 targets for 702 yards and six scores, with an average of 87.8 yards per game.
- Chase has been the target of 18.5% (82 total) of his team’s 444 passing attempts this season.
- He has accounted for six of his team’s 37 touchdowns on offense this season, or 16.2%.
- Against the Browns, Chase has averaged 25 receiving yards per game in his three career matchups, 55.5 fewer than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
- Chase, in three games against them, has never exceeded 80.5 receiving yards.
- Chase, in three matchups, did not have a touchdown catch.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Chiefs (12/4/2022): 7 receptions, 97 yardsat Titans (11/27/2022): 0 receptions, 0 yardsat Steelers (11/20/2022): 0 receptions, 0 yards