Table of Contents
Sportsbooks have listed player prop bets for Kenny Pickett ahead of his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on CBS. AFC North rivals meet in Week 14 when Pickett and the Pittsburgh Steelers (5-7) play the Baltimore Ravens (8-4) at Acrisure Stadium in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Kenny Pickett Player Props vs. Baltimore
- Matchup: Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Baltimore Ravens
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: December 11, 2022
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 215.5 (-115)
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 22.5 (-120)
Kenny Pickett Passing Stats
- Pickett has thrown for 1,797 yards (199.7 per game) while completing 65.2% of his passes, with four TDs and eight INTs.
- In addition he has 209 rushing yards on 42 carries with three TDs, averaging 23.2 yards per game.
- Pickett ranks 16th in the league with 21.2 completed passes per game (191 total completions this season).
- Pickett ranks 26th in the NFL with 987 air yards on completed passes this season.
- The Steelers, who rank 28th in the NFL in points scored, have dropped back to pass 56.2% of the time while running the football 43.8% of the time.
Last 3 Games
- at Falcons (12/4/2022): 16-of-28 (57.1%), 197 yards, 1 TD, 0 INTsat Colts (11/28/2022): 20-of-28 (71.4%), 174 yards, 0 TDs, 0 INTs; 6 carries, 32 yardsvs. Bengals (11/20/2022): 25-of-42 (59.5%), 265 yards, 1 TD, 0 INTs