Table of Contents
The UMass Minutemen (7-1) will look to extend a six-game win streak when they host the UMass-Lowell River Hawks (9-1) at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, December 8, 2022 as 2-point favorites. The River Hawks have won seven games in a row. The matchup’s over/under is set at 143.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Minutemen vs. River Hawks
- Game Day: Thursday, December 8, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Amherst, Massachusetts
- Arena: William D. Mullins Center
UMass Betting Stats & Information
- UMass has been the moneyline favorite six times this season. They’ve finished 5-1 in those games.
- The Minutemen have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -133 or shorter.
- The Minutemen have a 6-2-0 record against the spread this season.
- The River Hawks are 1-0 against the spread so far when playing as at least 2-point underdogs.
- The average point total in UMass’ games this year is 4.9 fewer points than the over/under of 143 in this matchup.
UMass-Lowell Betting Stats & Info
- UMass-Lowell lost the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- The River Hawks have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +111.
- The River Hawks are 7-1-0 ATS this season.
- The River Hawks are a perfect 1-0 against the spread when an underdog by 2 points or more this season.
- The average point total for UMass-Lowell this year is 1.1 points higher than this game’s over/under.
UMass vs. UMass-Lowell Season Stat Comparison
|UMass Rank||UMass AVG||UMass-Lowell AVG||UMass-Lowell Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UMass Minutemen Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Minutemen is Noah Fernandes, who scores 11.4 points and dishes out 3.4 assists per game.
- Matt Cross leads UMass in rebounding, grabbing 5.3 rebounds per game while also scoring 9.6 points a contest.
- The Minutemen get the most three-point shooting production out of T.J. Weeks, who knocks down 1.9 threes per game.
UMass-Lowell River Hawks Leaders
- Abdoul Karim Coulibaly holds the top spot on the River Hawks leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 14.5 points and 9.6 rebounds per game.
- Ayinde Hikim notches more assists than any other UMass-Lowell teammate with 4.2 per game. He also scores 8.6 points and pulls down 2.8 rebounds per game.
- Yuri Covington averages 1.9 three-pointers per game, the most on the River Hawks.