Table of Contents
The Minnesota Golden Gophers (4-4, 0-1 Big Ten) are 4.5-point underdogs as they try to break a three-game losing streak when they host the Michigan Wolverines (5-3, 0-0 Big Ten) on Thursday, December 8, 2022 at Williams Arena. The matchup airs at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 135.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Wolverines vs. Golden Gophers
- Game Day: Thursday, December 8, 2022
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Arena: Williams Arena
Michigan Betting Stats & Information
- Michigan has won 83.3% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (5-1).
- The Wolverines have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -188 or shorter.
- The Wolverines are 4-4-0 ATS this season.
- When they have played as at least 4.5-point underdogs this year, the Golden Gophers are 2-0 against the spread.
- The average over/under Michigan has had in its matchups this year is 10 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Minnesota Betting Stats & Info
- Minnesota has entered the game as underdogs five times this season and won once.
- The Golden Gophers have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +160.
- The Golden Gophers have a 4-4-0 record against the spread this year.
- When they have played as at least 4.5-point underdogs this season, the Golden Gophers are 2-0 against the spread.
- The average over/under in Minnesota’s games this year is six fewer points than the point total of 135.5 for this outing.
Michigan vs. Minnesota Season Stat Comparison
|Michigan Rank||Michigan AVG||Minnesota AVG||Minnesota Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Michigan Wolverines Leaders
- The Wolverines leader in points and rebounds is Hunter Dickinson, who scores 19.6 points and pulls down 9.1 boards per game.
- Kobe Bufkin leads Michigan in assists, averaging 2.9 per game while also scoring 9.6 points per contest.
- Jett Howard makes more threes per game than any other member of the Wolverines, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.9 per contest.
Minnesota Golden Gophers Leaders
- Jamison Battle puts up 13.8 points per game to be the top scorer for the Golden Gophers.
- Minnesota’s leader in rebounds is Pharrel Payne with 5.8 per game, and its leader in assists is Ta’Lon Cooper with 7.1 per game.
- Battle averages 2.8 three-pointers per game, the most on the Golden Gophers.