Table of Contents
The No. 14 Indiana Hoosiers (8-1) are just 1.5-point underdogs as they look to continue a seven-game home win streak when they take on the No. 10 Arizona Wildcats (7-1) on Saturday, December 10, 2022 at MGM Grand Garden Arena. The game airs at 7:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 157.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Wildcats vs. Hoosiers
- Game Day: Saturday, December 10, 2022
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
- Arena: MGM Grand Garden Arena
Arizona Betting Stats & Information
- Arizona has won seven of eight games when favored on the moneyline this season (87.5%).
- The Wildcats have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -127 or shorter.
- The Wildcats have covered the spread twice in eight opportunities this season.
- Arizona’s average total in outings this year has been 169.1, 11.6 points higher than the total in this particular game.
Indiana Betting Stats & Info
- Indiana will play as the underdog for the first time this season.
- The Hoosiers have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +107 odds on them winning this game.
- The Hoosiers are 6-2-1 ATS this year.
- The average point total for Indiana this season is 14.4 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Arizona vs. Indiana Season Stat Comparison
|Arizona Rank||Arizona AVG||Indiana AVG||Indiana Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Arizona Wildcats Leaders
- Azuolas Tubelis leads the Wildcats in scoring, tallying 20.1 points per game to go with 8.3 rebounds and 2 assists.
- Arizona’s leading rebounder is Oumar Ballo averaging 9.3 boards per game and its best passer is Kerr Kriisa and his 7.8 assists per game.
- Courtney Ramey leads the Wildcats in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of three shots per game from beyond the arc.
Indiana Hoosiers Leaders
- Trayce Jackson-Davis records 17.5 points and 8.9 rebounds per game for the Hoosiers, enough to make him the leading scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- Indiana’s assist leader is Xavier Johnson with 4.6 per game. He also records 10.9 points per game and adds 3.7 rebounds per game.
- Miller Kopp is the top shooter from deep for the Hoosiers, hitting 2.1 threes per game.