Table of Contents
The No. 18 Gonzaga Bulldogs (6-3) square off against the Washington Huskies (7-2) as double-digit, 16.5-point favorites on Friday, December 9, 2022 at 9:00 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is 148.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bulldogs vs. Huskies
- Game Day: Friday, December 9, 2022
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Spokane, Washington
- Arena: McCarthey Athletic Center
Gonzaga Betting Stats & Information
- Gonzaga has gone 4-2 in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 66.7%).
- The Bulldogs have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -1838 or shorter.
- The Bulldogs are only 2-7-0 against the spread this season.
- Gonzaga’s average point total in outings this season is 154.3, 5.8 points higher than the total in this game.
Washington Betting Stats & Info
- Washington has won both games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Huskies have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +975 odds on them winning this game.
- The Huskies are 5-4-0 ATS this season.
- The average over/under for Washington’s games this season is 14.5 fewer points than the point total of 148.5 in this outing.
Gonzaga vs. Washington Season Stat Comparison
|Gonzaga Rank||Gonzaga AVG||Washington AVG||Washington Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Gonzaga Bulldogs Leaders
- The Bulldogs scoring leader is Drew Timme, who averages 19.8 per contest to go with 8.2 rebounds and three assists.
- Gonzaga’s leading rebounder is Julian Strawther averaging 8.6 boards per game and its best passer is Nolan Hickman and his four assists per game.
- Strawther leads the Bulldogs in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.2 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Washington Huskies Leaders
- Keion Brooks Jr. puts up 16.6 points and seven rebounds per game for the Huskies, making him the top scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- Washington’s assist leader is PJ Fuller with 3.3 per game. He also scores 8.3 points per game and grabs 2.8 rebounds per game.
- Cole Bajema is the top scorer from deep for the Huskies, hitting 1.6 threes per game.