Table of Contents
Two of the NBA’s best scorers match up when Kevin Durant (sixth, 29.8 PPG) and the Brooklyn Nets (14-12) host Trae Young (11th, 27.2 PPG) and the Atlanta Hawks (13-12) on Friday, December 9, 2022 at 7:30 PM ET on YES and BSSE. The Nets are 7.5-point favorites. The matchup has an over/under of 230.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Nets vs. Hawks
- Game Day: Friday, December 9, 2022
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: YES and BSSE
- Location: Brooklyn, New York
- Arena: Barclays Center
Nets Betting Stats & Information
- The Nets have an 11-6 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 64.7% of those games).
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -296 or shorter, Brooklyn has gone 5-2 (71.4% win percentage).
- The Nets are 12-14-0 against the spread this season.
- The Nets are 2-5 against the spread when favored by 7.5 points or more this season.
- The average total Brooklyn has had set in matchups this year is 8.4 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- The Nets have gone over in 10 of their 25 games with a set total (40%).
Atlanta Betting Stats & Info
- This season, the Hawks have been the underdog 11 times and won four, or 36.4%, of those games.
- Atlanta has not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +241.
- The Hawks have covered the spread 10 times in 25 games with a set spread.
- The average total for Atlanta’s games this season is 3.4 fewer points than the point total of 230 for this outing.
- This year, 13 of the Hawks’ games have gone over the point total.
Nets vs. Hawks Season Stat Comparison
|Nets Rank||Nets AVG||Hawks AVG||Hawks Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Brooklyn Nets Leaders
- Durant leads active Nets’ players in points and assists per game, scoring 29.8 points and distributing 5.5 assists.
- Nicolas Claxton’s averages this season are 11.8 points, 8.7 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game.
- The Nets get 2.3 three-pointers per game out of Royce O’Neale.
Atlanta Hawks Leaders
- Young scores 27.2 points per game, while also pulling down 3.0 rebounds and dishing out 9.5 assists per game.
- Clint Capela’s statline of 12.2 rebounds, 11.7 points and 0.7 assists adds to the team’s efforts.
- Young is the top shooter from distance for the Hawks (among active players), hitting 2.1 threes per game.