Table of Contents
The Utah Jazz (15-12) host the Minnesota Timberwolves (12-12) in a matchup of Northwest Division teams at Vivint Arena, starting at 9:00 PM ET on Friday, December 9, 2022. The Jazz are 1.5-point favorites in the game, the second matchup between the squads this season. The over/under in the matchup is 234.5.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Jazz vs. Timberwolves
- Game Day: Friday, December 9, 2022
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: SportsNet RM and BSN
- Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
- Arena: Vivint Arena
Jazz Betting Stats & Information
- The Jazz have a 5-6 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 45.5% of those games).
- Utah has gone 5-6 in games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -126 or shorter (winning 45.5%).
- The Jazz have gone 15-12-0 ATS this season.
- In games this season they were favored by 1.5 points or more, the Jazz have a 3-8 record against the spread.
- Utah’s average point total in outings this season is 233.7, 0.8 points less than the total in this game.
- Jazz games have gone over the point total in 15 out of 24 opportunities (62.5%).
Minnesota Betting Stats & Info
- The Timberwolves have entered the game as underdogs seven times this season and won twice.
- Minnesota has a record of 1-3 when it is set as the underdog by +106 or more by bookmakers this season.
- The Timberwolves have covered the spread nine times in 24 games with a set spread.
- The Timberwolves have an ATS record of 1-4 when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- The average over/under in Minnesota’s games this year is 3.2 fewer points than the point total of 234.5 in this outing.
- Timberwolves games have gone over the total 10 times this season.
Jazz vs. Timberwolves Season Stat Comparison
|Jazz Rank||Jazz AVG||Timberwolves AVG||Timberwolves Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Utah Jazz Leaders
- The Jazz get 22.2 points, 8.5 rebounds and 2.2 assists from Lauri Markkanen.
- Mike Conley contributes with 2.4 boards and 7.9 assists per game in addition to his 10.2 PPG scoring average.
- Malik Beasley leads active Jazz in three-point shooting, making an average of 3.1 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Minnesota Timberwolves Leaders
- This season, Anthony Edwards scores 23.1 points per game and adds 5.7 rebounds and 4.0 assists per game.
- D’Angelo Russell adds 15.5 points, 3.3 rebounds and 6.6 assists per game to the team’s cause, while Rudy Gobert averages 13.3 points, 11.9 rebounds and 0.8 assists per game.
- Edwards is the most prolific from the three-point line for the Timberwolves (among active players), hitting 2.5 threes per game.