Table of Contents
The Philadelphia 76ers (12-12) will attempt to stop a three-game losing streak when they host the Los Angeles Lakers (10-14) on Friday, December 9, 2022 at Wells Fargo Center as 4.5-point favorites. The contest airs at 7:30 PM ET on ESPN, SportsNet LA, and NBCS-PH. The matchup has an over/under of 227.5 points.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for 76ers vs. Lakers
- Game Day: Friday, December 9, 2022
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN, SportsNet LA, and NBCS-PH
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Arena: Wells Fargo Center
76ers Betting Stats & Information
- The 76ers have been the moneyline favorite 12 total times this season. They’ve finished 6-6 in those games.
- Philadelphia has gone 1-3 when playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -194 or shorter (winning 25%).
- The 76ers are 13-11-0 against the spread this season.
- When they have played as at least 4.5-point favorites this season, the 76ers are 1-3 against the spread.
- Philadelphia’s average point total in matchups this year is 216.6, 10.9 points fewer than the over/under in this game.
- A total of 11 of the 76ers’ 24 games with a set total have hit the over (45.8%).
Los Angeles Betting Stats & Info
- The Lakers have entered the game as underdogs 17 times this season and won six, or 35.3%, of those games.
- Los Angeles has a record of 2-8, a 20% win rate, when it is set as the underdog by +162 or more by bookmakers this season.
- The Lakers have compiled a 10-14-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 4.5-point underdogs or more, the Lakers have an ATS record of only 2-9.
- The average total in Los Angeles’ games this season is 2.3 more points than the point total of 227.5 for this outing.
- Lakers games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 13 times this season.
76ers vs. Lakers Season Stat Comparison
|76ers Rank||76ers AVG||Lakers AVG||Lakers Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Philadelphia 76ers Leaders
- The 76ers get 31.9 points, 9.6 rebounds and 4.9 assists from Joel Embiid.
- James Harden’s averages this season are 21.9 points, 6.7 rebounds and 9.7 assists per game.
- The 76ers get 2.3 three-pointers per game out of Georges Niang.
Los Angeles Lakers Leaders
- Anthony Davis scores 27.3 points per game, while also grabbing 12.3 rebounds and racking up 2.6 assists per game.
- Russell Westbrook adds 14.8 points, 5.4 rebounds and 7.3 assists per game to the team’s cause.
- LeBron James is reliable from deep with 2.4 made threes per game.