Table of Contents
In advance of placing any prop bet wagers on Dak Prescott for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, here are some insights and stats to consider to make the best bets. Prescott’s Dallas Cowboys (9-3) and the Houston Texans (1-10-1) square off in Week 14 at AT&T Stadium.
Dak Prescott Player Props vs. Houston
- Matchup: Dallas Cowboys vs. Houston Texans
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: December 11, 2022
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 239.5 (-115)
Dak Prescott Passing Stats
- Prescott has thrown for 1,563 yards (223.3 per game) while completing 67.9% of his passes, with 13 TDs and seven INTs.
- He’s also run 19 times for 71 yards and one touchdown.
- So far this season, Prescott has completed 144 of his 212 pass attempts. That’s 20.6 completions per game, which ranks 18th in the league.
- Prescott has racked up 867 air yards on completed passes, to rank 29th in the NFL.
- The Cowboys have thrown the ball in 50.3% of their plays from scrimmage this year while staying on the ground 49.7% of the time. This offensive attack ranks third in the NFL in points scored.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Colts (12/4/2022): 20-of-30 (66.7%), 170 yards, 3 TDs, 1 INTvs. Giants (11/24/2022): 21-of-30 (70%), 261 yards, 2 TDs, 2 INTsat Vikings (11/20/2022): 22-of-25 (88%), 276 yards, 2 TDs, 0 INTs