Table of Contents
In advance of Sunday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Tony Pollard and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 1:00 PM ET on FOX. Pollard’s Dallas Cowboys (9-3) and the Houston Texans (1-10-1) go toe-to-toe in a Week 14 matchup from AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas.
Tony Pollard Player Props vs. Houston
- Matchup: Dallas Cowboys vs. Houston Texans
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: December 11, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 68.5 (-115)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 15.5 (-115)
Tony Pollard Rushing Stats
- Pollard has racked up a team-leading 852 rushing yards (71.0 per game) and scored eight TDs.
- He also has reeled in 25 passes for 259 yards (21.6 yards per game) and two scores this year.
- He has accounted for 10 of his team’s 37 touchdowns on offense this season, or 27.0%.
- His team has run the ball 369 times this season, and he’s taken 148 of those attempts (40.1%).
- Pollard has stayed on his feet for 405 rushing yards after contact this season, sixth in the league.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Colts (12/4/2022): 12 carries, 91 yards, 2 TDsvs. Giants (11/24/2022): 18 carries, 60 yardsat Vikings (11/20/2022): 15 carries, 80 yards; 6 receptions, 109 yards, 2 TDs