Table of Contents
Sportsbooks have posted plenty of player props for Sunday’s NFL action, including for Ezekiel Elliott, who takes to the field at 1:00 PM ET broadcast on FOX. Elliott’s Dallas Cowboys (9-3) and the Houston Texans (1-10-1) meet in Week 14 at AT&T Stadium.
Create your NFL Pool with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Ezekiel Elliott Player Props vs. Houston
- Matchup: Dallas Cowboys vs. Houston Texans
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: December 11, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 67.5 (-110)
Ezekiel Elliott Rushing Stats
- This season Elliott has rushed for 654 yards (65.4 per game) on 157 carries with eight TDs.
- He has also reeled in 11 passes for 54 yards (5.4 yards per game).
- He has accounted for eight of his team’s 37 touchdowns on offense this season, or 21.6%.
- His team has run the ball 369 times this season, and he’s taken 157 of those attempts (42.5%).
- Elliott has racked up 229 rushing yards after contact (thanks in part to six broken tackles), which is 20th among qualified runners.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Colts (12/4/2022): 17 carries, 77 yards, 1 TDvs. Giants (11/24/2022): 16 carries, 92 yards, 1 TDat Vikings (11/20/2022): 15 carries, 42 yards, 2 TDs