Table of Contents
Ahead of placing any prop bet wagers on D’Andre Swift for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, here are some insights and stats to consider to make the best bets. NFC North opponents meet in Week 14 when Swift and the Detroit Lions (5-7) take on the Minnesota Vikings (10-2) at Ford Field in Detroit, Michigan.
D’Andre Swift Player Props vs. Minnesota
- Matchup: Detroit Lions vs. Minnesota Vikings
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: December 11, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 35.5 (-110)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 24.5 (-120)
D’Andre Swift Rushing Stats
- Swift has racked up 354 yards (39.3 per game) on 64 carries with four scores.
- He also picks up 26.1 receiving yards per game, grabbing 28 passes for 235 yards and two touchdowns.
- He has scored six combined touchdowns this season, 16.2% of his team’s 37 offensive TDs.
- He has received 64 of his team’s 341 carries this season (18.8%).
- Swift has racked up 101 rushing yards after contact (thanks in part to four broken tackles).
- In his three career matchups against the Vikings, Swift averaged 27.3 rushing yards per game, 8.2 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday’s game.
- Swift, in three games against them, has gone over 35.5 rushing yards once.
- Swift, in three matchups against the Vikings, has run for a TD once, but not more than one in a single contest.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Jaguars (12/4/2022): 14 carries, 62 yards, 1 TD; 4 receptions, 49 yardsvs. Bills (11/24/2022): 5 carries, 19 yards; 4 receptions, 24 yardsat Giants (11/20/2022): 5 carries, 20 yards, 1 TD