Table of Contents
Before Jamaal Williams hits the field for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player props. Williams’ Detroit Lions (5-7) and the Minnesota Vikings (10-2) square off in a Week 14 matchup between NFC North opponents at Ford Field.
Jamaal Williams Player Props vs. Minnesota
- Matchup: Detroit Lions vs. Minnesota Vikings
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: December 11, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 49.5 (-110)
Jamaal Williams Rushing Stats
- Williams has 188 attempts for a team-high 769 rushing yards (64.1 per game) while scoring 14 touchdowns.
- He also has nine receptions for 57 yards.
- He has accounted for 37.8% of his team’s 37 offensive touchdowns this season, with 14 total.
- He has handled 188, or 55.1%, of his team’s 341 rushing attempts this season.
- Williams ranks 15th in rushing yards after contact this season with 288, thanks in part to 10 broken tackles.
- In his three career matchups against the Vikings, Williams averaged 71.7 rushing yards per game, 22.2 more yards than his over/under in Sunday’s game.
- Williams, in three games against them, has gone over 49.5 rushing yards every time.
- Williams has had a rushing touchdown in one matchup against the Vikings, and had multiple TDs in that game.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Jaguars (12/4/2022): 11 carries, 35 yards, 1 TDvs. Bills (11/24/2022): 18 carries, 66 yards, 1 TDat Giants (11/20/2022): 17 carries, 64 yards, 3 TDs