Table of Contents
The No. 22 San Diego State Aztecs (7-2) are favored (-1) to continue a three-game win streak when they visit the Saint Mary’s Gaels (7-3) at 3:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 10, 2022 at Footprint Center. The matchup has an over/under of 126.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Aztecs vs. Gaels
- Game Day: Saturday, December 10, 2022
- Game Time: 3:00 PM ET
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- Arena: Footprint Center
|San Diego State||-1||126.5|
San Diego State Betting Stats & Information
- San Diego State has won six of seven games when the moneyline favorite this season (85.7%).
- The Aztecs have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -123 or shorter.
- The Aztecs are 2-5-1 against the spread this season.
- The Gaels are a perfect 1-0 against the spread when an underdog by 1 point or more this season.
- San Diego State’s average total in outings this year has been 145.8, 19.3 points higher than the over/under in this particular game.
Saint Mary’s (CA) Betting Stats & Info
- Saint Mary’s (CA) lost the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- The Gaels have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +103 moneyline set for this game.
- The Gaels’ ATS record is 6-4-0 this season.
- The Gaels are a perfect 1-0 against the spread when an underdog by 1 point or more this year.
- The average over/under in Saint Mary’s (CA)’s games this season is 2.0 fewer points than the point total of 126.5 for this outing.
San Diego State vs. Saint Mary’s (CA) Season Stat Comparison
|San Diego State Rank||San Diego State AVG||Saint Mary’s (CA) AVG||Saint Mary’s (CA) Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
San Diego State Aztecs Leaders
- Darrion Trammell leads the Aztecs in points and assists per game, scoring 13.3 points and distributing 3.5 assists.
- Nathan Mensah leads San Diego State in rebounding, grabbing 6.1 boards per game while also scoring 7.6 points a contest.
- Micah Parrish leads the Aztecs in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 1.6 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Saint Mary’s Gaels Leaders
- The Gaels’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Mitchell Saxen with 13.9 points and 8.3 rebounds per game.
- Logan Johnson’s assist statline paces Saint Mary’s (CA); he dishes out 3.9 assists per game.
- Alex Ducas is the most prolific from distance for the Gaels, hitting 2.6 threes per game.